3lb weight loss first week. Little nervous

Options
Little nervous cause going out of town for 8 days again to visit daughter who is in rural part of state and there are no stores there. Just 2 circle K's. The only small family market that was there just closed up a few weeks ago. She also doesn't have computer access to help me check here and be motivated. Going to try and do dailing walking with her dog. So.... bringing healthy stuff there in huge cooler, chicken, salad fixings, fruits, veggies, case water, etc. I really want to try and continue since I have lost 3 lbs this week. I will do final weigh in for the week tomorrow and then not til the following week. Good luck all.

Replies

• Ewaldt
    Ewaldt Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    It is okay if your week isn't as good as it would have been at home, but just remember while you are there that you WILL be coming home and will have to own up to your behavior!! haha! Just remember to pay attention to what you are feeding your body, and realize that your success is a result of your persistence and your good behavior when it comes to making the right decisions!! I usually try to pursuade/guilt myself away from eating terrible foods when my motivation is lacking, because that is MUCH better than regretting it later!!