Tracking food and GOALS!!!

Hey Team,

Most of you are doing a great job and logging your food...there are a few of you that have not logged on for 2 days or more...I know who you are...I get a red alert pop up when I look at all the group members! :) Please, we would not be making you track your food if we did not KNOW that it was going to make a huge difference in the way you will look and feel at the end of this challenge. Please, please, please do it for YOU!!! Not me, not Matt, not Shawn, not Nikki. Do it because you know that each of you need to make some changes...we all do sooooo... that is why I am committing as well to put my food on there starting today and I am going to commit the other trainers as well.

As far as goals go...let me just make one comment..."Nothing changes UNLESS you change something!" There is a cognitive response that takes place in the subconscious mind when you write your goals down and have them somewhere visual. I am going to bring a picture of my vision/goal board next week. I want you to know that you have to believe in your goals and then know that your small decisions and choices you make everyday to eat right, and take small steps towards those goals everyday...soon they will become huge successes!

We love you guys and want you, to want you to succeed because we already know you can! Have a great weekend and write you goals down.

See you next week!

Replies

• HeidiTerry
    HeidiTerry Posts: 1 Member
    Thanks for the awesome workout this morning, Sarah! That was KILLER! I'm probably just a dork and don't know how to use this website very well, but it seems like I couldn't see this post of yours until I was a "friend" of yours, not just in the X Fit Group. Does that make sense? Wondering if everyone needs to invite the trainers as friends, not just be part of the group?? See you Thursday! :)