Your History and introduction

Here you can introduce yourself and give a little bit of your history :)

Replies

• Hello Guys! I'm Jennifer and i'm 226 pounds right know I've lost 34 already but I need to lose a lot more to get to my goal wight of 131 pounds so that I can look as great (sexy) as I feel also I want to live a lolita life style and start a family and it would just be easier if I was in shape ^-^ Feel free to add me!
  • Candyhorse105
    Candyhorse105 Posts: 15 Member
    Hello everyone,
    My name is Tawnya and i'm 20 years old. I love sweet lolita and angelic pretty. I'm a college student, studying illustration. i currently weigh 153.7 lbs and i started loosing weight last september when i started out at 160lbs. i've sadly gained it back. I've tried weight watchers. and it was a great success but i hope that i can achieve the same results using the 17 day diet, and MFP. <3 feel free to add me on facebook and as a friend on MFP if you haven't already. I love giving encouragement. and i need to recieve some too <3

my goal weight is to be 130lbs. once i reach 130 i will re-evaluate my goal and see if i can loose anymore. :)

my main reason to loose weight is to just have more energy, to look better in clothes (lolita and other styles too. i really like 50s influence in my every day wardrobe), and to attract a mate (what i currently am working on XD).
  • I'm attempting to lose my baby weight so I don't look pregnant any more.... I've always had weight issues and suffered from bulimia nervosa for a few years. I'm going to do my best to lose weight healthily and then work on maintaining my weight. I'm not looking to lose a huge amount of weight, mostly just my excess body fat.