Welcome Princess

Options
klb364
klb364 Posts: 10 Member
Hopefully this group will help us stay motivated for getting healthier. Thanks for joining.

Replies

• btregre
    Options
    Hi Ladies! This is my 2nd Run Disney Event and I am so excited!
  • mommafit37
    mommafit37 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I did the princess a couple of year ago but got sick right before the race with fever, cough, etc. So I am doing it again so I can have a better experience. This is what I tell my family to justify going all of the way to Disney to run a half, lol.
  • t_dupe
    Options
    I'm hoping to keep on target and motivated through this process!! Glad to be here!
  • MomsL8
    Options
    Hi all! This will be my 8th half. Every season I seem to put on 10 lbs and then lose some, but so far, I'm up 30 over my lowest weight, at which time I PRed my half time at just over 2. My best race last year was at the Christie Clinic U of Illinois with a 2:13. I'm also training for Bank of America Chicago Marathon on 10/7/12. I'm hoping to take off 15 before the Princess and run that one for enjoyment while still keeping my time under 2:30. Let's do this!
  • KellyBoyd227
    KellyBoyd227 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started running yesterday, for the first time in my life. I'm hoping to be able to run the Family 5K in 2013 and then the half marathon in 2014. I'm using the Couck to 5K to train.