Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

looking for people to workout with on weekend mornings

I'm looking for one-two-or more people to meet up regularly between 8 and 11 AM on Sunday or Saturday mornings in the dc metro area.
I'm thinking we could walk or ride bikes for an hour or two - something outside, while the weather is good. The reason I'm thinking early-ish is so we could be done by 11 and I can still get my regular weekend stuff done. anyone interested?

Replies

• I'm here but can't ride a bike. Never learned how but my fiance is determined to get me on one despite my protests.
  • your post about walking across the wilson bridge inspired me to see if anyone wanted to make it a regular thing.
    we can start by walking - that's good for me. I just need to meet earlier in the day b/c my weekends are packed w/work and errands and chores. next weekend?
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Depending on where the meets happen in the DC metro area I could most likely oin in some weekends. I'm out in Sterling but Route 7 is close by and therefore DC is never too far away either. :)
  • raven- we are thinking about walking the bridge on sunday ( This is the loose plan at the moment. - I think) do you think you could make that? its totally on the other side of the beltway...so, I totally understand if it's too far.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Not sure where all live...but if on a Saturday in the future I am game. I do church on Sundays. Hit me in the future.
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    I don't think I can make it out this Sunday. I have a packed day already. Give blood, go to church, go to Renn Fest (yes I am going again :p ), and then in the evening I start my Financial Peace University (FPU) class. I went through it before but then he just rewrote the program so I am going through it again. I hope you gals have a great walk! I hope to join you for one soon :).
  • Hova1914
    Hova1914 Posts: 82 Member
    is this a ladies only kind of thing or can guys join in too?
  • mycrobemini
    mycrobemini Posts: 122 Member
    I'd be interested in joining some walks. Are dogs welcome too?