Replies

• drzira
    drzira Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Twonderland. :-)

Week 1 - 300.0
    Week 2 - 301.0
    Week 3 - 297.0

It's weird that my weigh-ins keep hitting whole numbers.
  • vikingheart
    Options
    9/15/12 181.5

SO SLOW!

I had a good week all else considered. Didn't weigh myself compulsively as planned! Even though the weight loss is low, my scale's body fat percentage calculator went down by 5% the last few weeks which actually puts me into a healthy body fat percentage range even though my weight is comfortably in the overweight range. I guess I can chalk up the lack of weight loss to muscle gain. But seriously, it is like my body is taunting me. I really wanted to be in the 170's 2 weeks ago. My next mini goal reward is at 175, and I could really go for a massage!

Training was crazy hard, but I survived! I had to take the weekend off, but I'm excited to get back at it this week.

Congrats Drziza!
  • kittencatt
    kittencatt Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Last week: 163.4
    This week: 162. 8

I think I am going to start shooting for a pound a week instead of almost two pounds per week. Losing weight is so much more difficult now. Slip ups cause a much bigger impact. I start school in a week, so hopefully that will help keep me busy and out of the kitchen. My exercise is the only keeping me from gaining a million pounds. I am going to do my best not to order really sugary drinks this weekend. Thursday through Saturday is my best friends birthday weekend. We are going hard. ;) For three days. That's a lot of booze, guys. Wish me luck! Haha.
  • Katacheese
    Katacheese Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    184.4 That's down 1.6 pounds and I'm finally off my mid month plateau!