Any tall girls in their 20's??

Options

Replies

• dancecrazygirl12
    Options
    I'm 22 and 5"11... CW 191lbs. I did get down to about 172lbs last summer but unfortunately put weight on again after the loss of a family member... No excuses I know, but I'm definitely an emotional eater and need to break that habit.

It's great to see so many tall women and with similar weights. I wish my 16 year old self could have seen this group. I fluctuated from 154-164lbs back then and felt huge compared to my friends who were all smaller than 5"7 with different body frames. When people asked my weight and I told them they'd be shocked as they obviously weighed a lot less due to their height, but this still made me feel fat! I now definitely want to lose some weight again, just to feel more body confident again. I attend a dance class once a week for fun and fitness and have taken up jogging again recently... At the moment doing 20 mins 4-5 times a week. Looking to improve this though and do 5k in a good time.

Please feel free to add me, I'm seeking encouragement and will happily encourage others too! :smile:
  • Istekat
    Istekat Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Girls!

I'm new on MFP and I'm 6ft2 (187cm)! Add me if you want! Could use the support :)
  • AmazingGracexox
    AmazingGracexox Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 & 181cm (5'11.2") lol
  • KierstenBoBiersten
    KierstenBoBiersten Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1'' and just turned 20 a month ago :)
  • MrsShell17
    MrsShell17 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    6 gorgeous feet, 27 yrs young and loving life! Feel free to add me :-)
  • Jessadore
    Jessadore Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    20 years old and 5'10! Feel free to add!! :)
  • Sie_Con
    Sie_Con Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Sierra, Portland Oregon
    I'm 22 and 5' 11"
    SW: 297
    CW: 268
    GW: 190

:)
  • Crystaleve2013
    Options
    Hey gorgeous girls, I'm Crystal Spencer, 21, 5'11" and about 92 kg, so just over 200 pounds I believe, plan is to get healthy and hopefully get down to about 80kg, or 175 pounds. Add me if you like and we can encourage one another. :)
  • Healthynewme22
    Options
    hey I am 25 and 6'0ft. I weigh 380. If anyone wants to add me go ahead!
  • SunflowerCutie
    SunflowerCutie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I wonderful 5'8/9 and I'm 24 (25 in November)
    Fill free to add me :)
  • mspattylo
    mspattylo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and 5'10... definitely tall for a Mexican woman :blush:

Add me!
  • SunflowerCutie
    Options
    I'm 24 turning 25 next month. I'm 5'8/9 currently 205lbs. I'm trying to get back in the 100s again. I fit in perfectly! :)
  • SunflowerCutie
    Options
    Ooops. I just realized that I already comments on this thread. My bad. Lol

• sarahspr91
    sarahspr91 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    22 and just shy of 5'9" :)
  • AllieLosingIt
    AllieLosingIt Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    29 and 5'10" here! Anyone can feel free to add me! :)
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Don't believe I've posted yet - 24, 6', first goal weight is 180 then I'll take it from there. Always happy to have new, active friends.
  • Nkoiq0
    Nkoiq0 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    27 and 5'10". Used to be 199, now 168, going for 150!
    Looking for new (tall!) buddies!
  • mrtzjs
    mrtzjs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    22, 5'10, looking to lose 60lbs. If you want a friend to compare notes with, message or add me! :D
  • ChristophHewett
    ChristophHewett Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm a 6'7" guy who been progressing well for the last few years. In 2015 I want to punch through my plateau and the get the physique of my fitness hero Wladimir Klitschko. The great thing about MFP is the super supportive community. I love helping people reach their goals and appreciate people who are willing to push me when needed. Cheers.
  • angela_1112
    angela_1112 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and 5'10"!