newbie introduction to me

Options
Hi Everyone
I have just find this site and added the app to my iphone to make it easier to keep on track. 3 years ago i was fit and healthy working as a medical receptionist and also as a football coach coaching children in my spare time. This was my passion my partner and daughter are also football coaches and football did play a large part in my life untli i had an injury. I had a hair line fracture of one of the bones in my foot on diagnosing this the doctor proceded to ask me if i wanted my foot in plaster or could i manage with the pain as it was so near christmas i said i could manage( i used to have a high pain threshold). Anyway to cut a long story short after being in pain for 6 months plus i asked for a second opinion only to be told i had also damaged my ligaments at the time of the accident because this had gone unnoticed they had bled out and i needed an operation to remove the calcified blood. After the op everything went downhill i am in constant pain i can hardly move and i need 2 crutches to walk. At my lowest i was contemplating taking my own life i take so much medication it would have been so easy but my children are my life and as useless as i feel i am i couldnt leave them behind. I am now diagnosed as having neuropathic pain and have been told i may never walk again properly i have lost my job at the gps and i can no longer coach due to my depression i ate everything to make me feel better well it worked for a while but now i have put on over 10 stones messed up my motabilism and now have an underactive thyroid aswell. I could swim without using my feet but i am too ashamed of my body to go to the local pool but other exercise is difficult. i am hoping this site will help and speaking to others who are in pain would like to know how they cope from day to day. Like i said at the beginning this is new to me and i use more on my iphone so if anyone wants to add me as a friend feel free sometimes my abled body friends just dont understand how i feel