Weekend re-caps

Options
2»

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Diana Diana Diana it appears you are walking that line again. I am happy you found someone you click with but rememeber did you say you didn't want a boyfriend and wanted to be single for awhile? You have known him less then a week don't rush anything.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Diana Diana Diana it appears you are walking that line again. I am happy you found someone you click with but rememeber did you say you didn't want a boyfriend and wanted to be single for awhile? You have known him less then a week don't rush anything.

Yeah I did! And not rushing into anything. All i was saying was that I was open to getting to know him. That's all. It's a bigger deal than usual only because he has a kid and I'm being open to THAT.
    I am dating though and don't plan to stop that. :)
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    And maybe I shouldn't announce meeting guys I like (or dating) so y'all won't think more of it? I meet guys all the time. Guys I like. I don't have a problem finding a date. I guess I was just sharing because of the different circumstances involved.
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    And maybe I shouldn't announce meeting guys I like (or dating) so y'all won't think more of it? I meet guys all the time. Guys I like. I don't have a problem finding a date. I guess I was just sharing because of the different circumstances involved.

Share away, your stories are pretty entertaining and provide some solid insight.

Don't let any of our resident grumps deter you from doing so.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

Share away, your stories are pretty entertaining and provide some solid insight.

I am not being a grump about it but there is just a pattern that she has shown that she said before she wanted to break. I am happy when others meet guys they like. My message was a more proceed with caution kind of message.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Diana GO for it girl. Tell us your stories I for one enjoy them. Besides just cause you plan on being single for a while doesnt mean you cant get to know this guy. YOu know the old saying. The best laid plans of mice and men lol..... Sometimes plans are meant to go out the window
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

I am not being a grump about it but there is just a pattern that she has shown that she said before she wanted to break. I am happy when others meet guys they like. My message was a more proceed with caution kind of message.

Share away! Us dateless folks live vicariously through you. :tongue:
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    Thanks. And MM, I understand what you are saying but just wanted to clear it up. My sister dared me to not have a bf (because she likes me to be free and live it up). I'm not sure if that will happen but I'm leaning towards spending more time in the dating phase with a guy before going into bf status. I still think the Hulk situation was great. I like that I pulled out early because of my needs.

Anyway, now I like that this was completely unplanned and I wanted it to go one direction and it didn't. Life and the events in it go where they want to go. The fact that I'm even talking to the guy is a miracle itself! So La_Amazona is evolving and I'm loving it.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Nevermind
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    Nevermind

Damn... I missed it!