Day 1 Chat

Options
Hi everyone! I am Jessie. Feel free to add me and keep me on pace for the challenge. I know that we could all use motivation especially through the holidays! I am taking this very seriously and I plan on getting to goal weight with this challenge and by the New Year!! I also have a goal to be able to do a push up normal way. I have never been able to do it. I have nightmares about them! LOL What are your goals or anything that eludes you in fitness or weight?

Replies

• Kioko1973
    Kioko1973 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessie. I want to be able to run a mile without stopping. I love the holidays and already have meal ideas in mind to help during the challenge but still be able to enjoy the good food and festivities. We can do it!!!
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to drop 9% body fat. My food isn't an issue - I've got that under control and have a great "lifestyle change buddy" .... it's not a diet so we don't call it that. My issue is not being able to get enough exercise in. I work 8:30 AM - 10:30 PM (M-F) with an hour ride each way so I don't have alot of work out time. I try to walk on my 30-min lunch and throw in some lunges, squats etc... throughout the day.

My goal is to run 1 mile without stopping (I just can't get the breathing thing right). I'd also love to be able to do a split.... silly I know but would love to be able to do one again.
  • ktbkitten
    Options
    Hey I am Kat and I am back again trying to lose the weight I have put on over the years. I figure if I try it enough times at some point it will stick!

My short term goal is not having to move the bottom weight on the scale to 150 when I weight myself! I am so going to celebrate when that happens!! My long term goal is rocking a swim suit in the summer when I go on vacation with my husband and all of his brothers (and their girlfriends....)

I feel that I am off to a pretty good start. I had to take a week off of C25K and I promised myself that I would start back up this morning AND I DID!! :drinker: I try to celebrate every little achievement
    I hope to complete C25K in the next 6 weeks and then I want to start BeFitIn90. I also want to join a local 5k run this winter, so even after I'm done the C25K program I would like to keep up running on the off days for BFI90!

Good Luck to everyone!!
  • Kate964
    Kate964 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i have been fat for so long that i have forgoten how healthy feels and what it tastes like. right now i am using prepared foods so i can get used to normal portions and low fat taste. i know the sodium is outragous but this type of eating is only temporary. in the mean time i am collecting yummy sounding recipes, serving sizes, and have bought measering cup, spoons and a food scale, so i am preparing to fix my own food. my goal is to lose till i am 170 and have a regular work out routine. friends, help, encouragment and advice are always welcome. :smile: