What do you do to sweat?

Options
Hello all! I want to know what you like to do for exercise? I am a Boot Camp girl and at the moment I am still whining about how many push-ups I had to do this morning!
I want to get back into running (got a little side tracked with life) I am signed up for a Color Run on October 6th, so I need to be hitting some pavement! I run to a 5K pod cast or Rock-Run-Roll Sexy Jogger.
I also do an occasional Zumba class and go crazy dancing with friends on Friday night (yes, I know I am too old for that but don't judge!)
Tell me what you do and why you love it!!:love:

Replies

• IdaMarie78
    IdaMarie78 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! Right now I am doing turbo fire. Starting week 3 and boy oh boy does it make me sweat. I am drenched whrn I am done. I am doing TF 6 days a week. I also walk/jog 4* a week with my sister. I don't sweat as much as.with TF but its.nice to get out and workout with her.:wink:
  • RunnerInVT
    RunnerInVT Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Ive never heard of turbo fire ... what is it? I want to do the P 90X but is it worth the $? I run 25-40 miles a week depending on the season. Mostly on treadmill. I dont run alone outside and my running partner just quit. :( I have a 1/2marathon in 3 weeks so am cutting weight. I hate doing it but I run faster. I also have a bowflex. I am looking for.some help.getting.ripped. sick of soft .runners body.
  • MsMartyMac
    Options
    I too am a runner. Hubby and I run most mornings about 3-5 miles. I did P90X last summer with a group of ladies and LOVED it. I am not one to do a workout dvd at home though so not having a group to do it with and a place to go has curtailed that effort. I have started going to the gym at my university for Body pump, kettle-bell, and spin classes. Would LOVE for them to start up a turbofire class or P90X here with a wide area to work in.
  • jkitty257
    jkitty257 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm new to the group and I am doing p90x the classic version and I love it. I have noticed such a difference in my muscle definition, I ACTUALLY have muscle definition now. It is a great workout and really works because you are always doing a different workout so your body doesn't get used to just one thing. It's perfect for me because I had a baby a year ago and I can workout while he is napping. All workouts are an hour long so it takes is whole nap time but its worth it to me. I want to become more of a runner also so I have been add a 30min jog on my treadmill in the mornings. I have always wanted to do a marathon so maybe that could be my next goal.
  • Kath888
    Options
    Hi I just joined today,
    I am doing les mills pump and insanity to sweat, This was the first day for insanity and I was drenched.
  • WarriorBill
    WarriorBill Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I went to Kickboxing and Zumba this morning. I just finished 90 days of P90X with a certified instructor,and now doing Body Beast. I also have my own spinning bike, and Concept 2 rowing machine. This evening, I will do a drop in P90X class ( plyometrics ), a Zoning Arms class, and if I have energy left, another Zumba class. LOL !!!! Am thinking maybe Turbo Fire next. Also do some intense circuit training classes. On the relaxing side, I practice yoga.
  • Livn2Learn
    Options
    I have become addicted to working out. I love the feeling afterwards and the fact that I can have more of the foods I love. Since I am making a lifestyle change and not dieting, I will not cut out things I enjoy such as dark chocolate and wine. Let's face it, some things are just worth working harder for! ;) For exercise, I do a combination of:
    - Strength training
    - Turbo Fire
    - Brazilian Butt Lift
    - Insanity
    - Running
    - Walking
    - Swimming

I am getting ready to do the Ultimate Reset next month, so will have to cut this routine down to walking until after October 31st. :-S I am more than just a little nervous about that part.