Active MFPs

Options
eecruzmd
eecruzmd Posts: 119 Member
Hello all you active LGBT+ MFPs out there... I need friends to motivate me in this journey. I just started dieting and exercising about 3 weeks ago. If you wish please add me. I'll be happy to cheer for your success in achieving short and long term goals as well.

Happy workout!

Replies

• KaseyWolf
    KaseyWolf Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm not always the most active in posting but I try to keep up and participate. Been a long haul and still got work to go, slow but sure making it. Good luck! Sent you a friend request.
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent as well, I'm pretty active on here at the moment - and hopefully for a while to come. ALways happy to give someone a wee cheer :)
  • DeeMiss
    DeeMiss Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am usually on here daily, (although weekends just to check in!) Request sent
  • eecruzmd
    Options
    I'm not always the most active in posting but I try to keep up and participate. Been a long haul and still got work to go, slow but sure making it. Good luck! Sent you a friend request.

Thank you for adding me Kasey. :D
  • eecruzmd
    Options
    Friend request sent as well, I'm pretty active on here at the moment - and hopefully for a while to come. ALways happy to give someone a wee cheer :)

Thank you Nix request accepted :D
  • eecruzmd
    Options
    I am usually on here daily, (although weekends just to check in!) Request sent

Thank you Dee, request accepted :D
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm here daily, sometimes don't log on weekends or miss a day here and there, but am never too far away :)