The Challenge imput

Options
sbduvall
sbduvall Posts: 42 Member
it seems to not be aligned with the names. I made mine a color and they are about 2 names off.

Replies

• FelicityEliza36
    FelicityEliza36 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Off topic from head line - but does this week's challenge mean 5 DIFFERENT fruits & 5 DIFF veggies each?

Or a combined effort of 5 fruits and veggies? Which could be 3 veggies and 2 fruits - etc.....
  • dreamchaser12
    dreamchaser12 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Off topic from head line - but does this week's challenge mean 5 DIFFERENT fruits & 5 DIFF veggies each?

Or a combined effort of 5 fruits and veggies? Which could be 3 veggies and 2 fruits - etc.....

Pretty sure it's a combined total of at least 5. That's how I've been doing it.
  • swat1948
    swat1948 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    That's great but I can't find the challenge sheet to post what I have done? It isn't on the bottom of the spreadsheet to post weight loss? Not to the left or to the right...somebody please tell me where to look.
  • FelicityEliza36
    FelicityEliza36 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    When you go to the spread sheet - you scroll to the bottom and it says CHALLENGES you click on that tab and it comes up!
  • swat1948
    swat1948 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    The challenge tab is NOT on the bottom of my spreadsheet like it was on the last two challenges...been saying this all along. :ohwell: