Loss From Week 2: 4.2
Goal For Week: 1.5 (161.3)

Ultimate Goal: 38.2 (130 Pounds)
Loss To Date: 5.4

Replies

• RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Hope I didn't step on anyone's toes - it was just getting a little past weigh in time and I didn't see a post for our Week 3 weigh in.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Name: Tia
    Starting Date: 9/1/12
    Starting Weight: 191
    Goal Weight for week 2: 190 actual:189.5 (-1.5lbs)
    Goal Weight for week 3: 188.5 actual: 189.5 (-0lbs) :grumble:
    Goal Weight for week 4: 188.5
  • andilion
    andilion Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Name: Andi
    Starting Date: 9/13/12 (Week 2)
    Starting Weight: 172
    Goal Weight for week 3: 170-171 actual: 169 (-3lbs, probably lots of water weight!)
    Goal Weight for week 4: 168-169
    Ultimate goal: 145

This month I am trying to focus more on building good habits than the scale, but it was still a happy surprise to be under 170.
  • jennifermaffei17
    Options
    Hope I didn't step on anyone's toes - it was just getting a little past weigh in time and I didn't see a post for our Week 3 weigh in.

My fault. I just got a 9 week old puppy (dachshund/pug mix) and she has needed a lot of my attention. Thank you for stepping up and creating the post. I'm hoping this week things iron out a bit more and we get the puppy on a schedule of some kind.

In just 4 days we've taken her from going potty 3-4 times at night to once at midnight and again at 4:30am until morning! Anyway...I'm around and trying to get back to the swing of things, eating right...monitoring boards more, etc.
  • crocal
    Options
    Week 3 goal weight 207lb
    Week 3 actual weight 207lb yippee
    Goal weight for week 4 - 206lb
  • Journey2Heaven
    Journey2Heaven Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Name: Andrea
    Start date: 9/8/12
    Start weight: 170
    Week 2 Weigh in 164
    Week 3 Weight in: 162
    Goal weight end of wk 3 : 160
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Completey understand Jennifer - when I got my little boy (West Highland Terrier like on the Caesar dog food commercials) it was just like having a baby all over again but I wanted to make sure I trained him properly. It isn't right to get a puppy and not spend the time they need with them. Oliver is my little man now at 3 years of age and he is so so so cute.....he just melts my heart. Every where I take him people go crazy and say "hey, isn't that the Caesar dog food dog!! I bet your baby is a sweetheart too, maybe a little stinker right now but with time well spent, you will have a great pet to enjoy for many years!!!
  • titanium2012
    Options
    Week 1 Weight: 189.8
    Week 2 Weight: 188
    Week 3 Weight: 185
    Goal for Week 3: 184

My goal for the end of September was to be below 185, so as long as I make that, I'm happy.
  • shm1289
    shm1289 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Name: Stephanie
    Start date: 9/1/12
    Week 2 Weigh In: 175.5
    Goal weight for week 3: 173.5
    Week 3 weigh in: 174

I only missed my goal by .5 a pound so I'm happy with that!

Goal for week 4: 172.5
  • jennifermaffei17
    Options
    Completey understand Jennifer - when I got my little boy (West Highland Terrier like on the Caesar dog food commercials) it was just like having a baby all over again but I wanted to make sure I trained him properly. It isn't right to get a puppy and not spend the time they need with them. Oliver is my little man now at 3 years of age and he is so so so cute.....he just melts my heart. Every where I take him people go crazy and say "hey, isn't that the Caesar dog food dog!! I bet your baby is a sweetheart too, maybe a little stinker right now but with time well spent, you will have a great pet to enjoy for many years!!!

My puppy daisy sure is a handful but its getting easier every day as I become familiar with her body, her habits, and schedule.
    I wasn't prepared for it being like a newborn. Took me off guard. I feel like I've gained 5lbs since last week since I've just been on a weird eating and sleeping schedule but hopefully Monday I'll be back to normal...I think I should be good then, She'll be about 12 weeks old at that point. A little more predictable.
  • tasoconnor
    tasoconnor Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I know it is a little past time but I will post what my weigh ins were for the past two weeks. I did weigh in, just didn't have time to log. I have been on a night shift rotation, but I am off now. Promise to get this saturday's posted!

Name: Tiffany
    Starting Date: 9/1/2012
    Starting Weight: 214.2
    Goal Weight for week 2: 213

Wk 2: 9/8 ~ 212.0 (goal met)
    Goal for wk 3: 211

Wk 3: 9/15 ~ 210.4 (goal met)
    Goal for wk 4: 209
  • oJulia
    Options
    Name: Julia
    Start Date: 09/01/2012