How do you decide what to eat each day?

Options

Replies

• SarahAFerguson
    SarahAFerguson Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I have a basic weekly menu plan. I've done this for years so it is in my head now and I don't need to write it down. I goes something like this (I've modified this to the way we used to eat before food restrictions):

M Left overs from Sunday
    T Home made meatballs or chicken fingers and raw veggies that we can eat in the car on our way to kids club
    W Pasta usually with beef or chicken in a red sauce
    Th Chicken Breast with Veggies
    F Fun day (tacos, pizza, etc)
    S Fish with Rice
    S Roast Chicken or Beef
  • gazz777au
    gazz777au Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Seefood :laugh:

I look in the cupboard, see food, eat.

:) unlike the rest of my family, I am a bit less fussy. I see what is here as provision.

Spirit-led to NOT eat certain things sometimes - that has always seen to be good .... disobeying the Spirit does not turn out too good. Repent and move on.

Gary
  • lisalovesGodslife
    Options
    Our example for life is always the way God thinks about life! He always thought before He acted in any way and when He thought He thought past present and future. So when I eat I consciously think about what I'm doing first and what my body needs to fuel it for the day. I listen inside to hear the Lord show me the state of me every day and then He shows me what I need spiritually, mentally and physically!
    Life is the lesson so throughout my life I have continued to educate myself in all areas of me to increase in all areas.
    I've learned when I need food that has natural sugar and potassium like many fruits or sweet potatoes. When I need protein throughout the day so as to maintain a steady bloodsugar. I've learned if beans or meat is needed each day at each meal and I don't put down a religious law as to "I can't eat that" I realized every decision in life is a choice for life or death to me and therefore I endeavor to make only choices to will bring life to me and those around me.
    I have learned to plan ahead to have certain items in the frig when needed and pack a meal or snack if I'm going to be out and about so as to maintain a normal system inside. I eat out when I am led to do so and have learned that like putting the best gasoline in my vehicle that if I put the best in me I will run longer, stronger and happier!!!