Introductions

Options
Miss_dannii
Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
Hello everyone, I have 1 more stone left to lose and I'd love to go into the new year at my goal weight. So there are 14 weeks til Christmas, and 14 pounds in a stone, you do the maths :) I'm going to stick to my goal of 2lbs per week because some weeks I lose nothing. Good luck everyone!

Replies

• gingameister
    gingameister Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've lost the 1st of the 2 stone I want to lose so I'm more than happy to join your challenge and help out wherever I can!
    8-)
  • richx83
    richx83 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have more than 1 stone to go to get to final goal but I am more focused on my holiday in 86 days. :smile: 1 stone off for that would be great, even more would be amazing.
  • StarshipTitanic
    Options
    Hi there, thought I would join this group, I just joined this site last week, I have been doing my best to get back into the gym this week even at 30 mins a day 2 or three times a week around looking after my kids. I have about 3 stone to lose, but losing a stone before Christmas would be fab, and hopefully realistic for me, I would feel so much better!

Good luck, and well done,

Louise xx
  • gingameister
    gingameister Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi Louise,

If you need some friends for a bit of support, then feel free to add me!! 8-) Richx83 and Miss_dannii are also great MFP buddies to have on your team! 8-)

Georgy.
  • FauxAngel13
    FauxAngel13 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm in, I have 1.5 stone to loose in total so 1 by xmas/newyears would be awesome XD
  • nebpen12
    nebpen12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm in too. Have put on a lot of weight recently and really feel the need to lose it. Having an additional goal of a stone by christmas will hopefully drive me on :D
  • majik0516
    majik0516 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm in too, I still have more than a stone to go but would love to lose on before Christmas hits.
  • jwmd123
    Options
    Count me in.
  • daniellemc4
    Options
    Hi I have lost 17lbs so far, on and fof for a while. I would love to lose a stone for Christmas, the last few weeks I ahve not been able to shift ONE POUND. Frustratiing!!! :flowerforyou:
  • akersley88
    akersley88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am just starting on myfitnesspal and am really looking forward to losing my little tummy! Losing a stone by christmas would be amazing!!!!!
  • sshetland
    sshetland Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! This year I got below 11 stone, and would love to get below 10 st for Christmas. I live abroad, so it'll be great to surprise my friends and family with such a fantastic transformation!

Hope to motivate and be motivated here :)
  • kw85296
    kw85296 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I would love to lose a stone by Christmas and even better would be 2 stones (that would put me at the lower end of my ideal weight) But I am realistic and a stone would be terrific, as I get closer to my goal it is harder to lose a pound.
  • needallthehelpicanget
    Options
    Hello
    I have just joined today and am in despirate need of help.

Have a lot of weight to lose and a stone by christmas is just the start.

Am not happy always being the fattie in the corner so have to do something about it....this is the start.

x
  • zipardy
    zipardy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well, I've decided its time to lose some so it might as well be interesting and gets me to around where I want to be. I'm expecting quite a challenge straight out of the starting blocks and minus lots of my current creature comforts :)
  • kellybatkin
    kellybatkin Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Im in! Have about 14 pounds left to lose I reckon... and finding out christmas is 14 weeks away is a great motivator!! :) xx
  • GGK5334
    GGK5334 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just logged in for the first time in a long while after my co-workers and I decided to revive our support/e group - fight the holiday part bulge and do a challenge starting in the new year. When I saw this group I thought it was a perfect challenge to get me started and back in good habits.
  • Oishay
    Options
    Hi, rejoined MFP last week after a disaster of a summer so I'm back and want to go something achievable and this looks perfect! It's not my goal weight but it will be a hell of a step in the right direction!

Anyone looking for new buddies please feel free to add me :)
  • paperhawk
    paperhawk Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • ismiseciara
    ismiseciara Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hey :)

Im in too, I have more than a stone to loose , but i think its a good goal to reach by Christmas ( maybe even a lil more too ;)
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Just joined this group, I am already in the Chrimbo weight loss group, http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/8014-crimbo-weight-loss

so hopefully a bit of extra tracking will help although i have nearer 4 stone to lose eventually