The Spreadsheet Link

Options
Miss_dannii
Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
We will weigh in on Fridays, the first one being next Friday the 28th and the last one being the Friday before Christmas (the 21st)

Everyone has access to the spreadsheet to make their own changes to it, just please be careful not to accidentally write over somebody elses line as this has happened before :) If that does happen, just press the undo button which looks a bit like a back arrow. It is set so that it will auto-calculate your weightloss based on what weight you enter every week

Copy the link and paste it into a your web address bar. It might help to save it as a 'Favourite' in your browser, for easy access :)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqWY7TEcek2-dFdQNHd6MXZFaGdnVE5MQTBjNGI5SEE#gid=0

Good luck!
Dani
x

Replies

• richx83
    richx83 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing it again :smile:
  • nebpen12
    nebpen12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great, I have added my details. I don't usually join in with any groups or things on these websites, so I hope this time it will keep me motivated to be part of a group effort. Thanks for setting up the spreadsheet. Let's lose some pounds lol :D
  • gingameister
    gingameister Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    That's great, cheers for doing that! 8-) I can see Google docs in work so I'll check it out when I get home! 8-)
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    You Rock Danni
  • galaxy
    galaxy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hope you Don't mind me joining. I'm on my second week of JUDDDing.
  • natebaumgarner
    natebaumgarner Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    im trying to log in on the spread sheet but it will not accept my name any suggestions?
  • natebaumgarner
    natebaumgarner Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    figured it out
  • kellybatkin
    kellybatkin Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I havent ever joined any groups! But I've been in need some motivation and seeing its only 14 weeks until xmas.. eeek! And I want to lose about another 14 pounds so it just fits in perfectly.. :) xx
  • rrw21062
    rrw21062 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I can't access the spreadsheet at work, so I'll update it at home at night. Thanks for putting this group together!!! I actually hope to lose 2 stones by Christmas!!!
  • FauxAngel13
    FauxAngel13 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    looks good, but feeling a little awkward as I'm not usually good at this group stuff :S details added and will update the weight on friday, good luck everyone
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    You Rock Danni

Thanks friend ;) you need to help keep me motivated!
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Danni, thanks fro spread sheet, but title is 14lbs by May 1st, I assume it is recycled from then?

Bu66er, seems you fixed it just after I added my name to it. Thanks anyway
  • StarshipTitanic
    Options
    Lol thanks for that :) my daughter decided to come and join in, lol I nearly had a disaster on my hands! xx