Do the Endurance Shapers kick your butt?

Options
I did my Endurance Shaper this morning...with dread. The endurance shaper kicks my butt - well all the shapers kick my butt, but these especially do. Anybody else feel the same way? Am I just a wimp? :grumble:

Replies

• babeinthemoon
    babeinthemoon Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time keep the time straight. I have to admit, that I was feeling kinda depressed today, and I didn't do them. But I did just get done with walking 2.4 mi in 42 min. So at least I can say I did do that!
  • summergrl17
    summergrl17 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I did too until I figured out that I could use the stopwatch on my iPhone. Then I had to figure out where to put it so i could see when 20 seconds was up.etc. Congrats on your walking. I will get to adding that - I will! I just can't seem to do both right now.
  • babeinthemoon
    babeinthemoon Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Well look at that, between the two of us we do the complete package. LOL! I'm going to try to get my shapers in tomorrow. We'll see how I feel when I get up. LOL
  • Robyrob33
    Options
    I also have problems with the endurance shapers, they are my least favorite. I am lucky to have my partner beside me busting it out and watching the clock. I do see the difference in my body though, we are on week five and I feel great.
    Keep up the great work everyone!!!!
  • summergrl17
    summergrl17 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Glad I'm not the only one! :wink: