NSV - 7 days of good decisions

andilion
andilion Posts: 44 Member
It might not seem like much, but the last 7 days have been the longest stretch in years where I can look back at my eating and exercise decisions and not regret any of them. It makes me feel really confident that I can actually do this!

Replies

• RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    That is a great accomplishment - it is hard to stick with something for 7 days, especially eating healthy. They say if you do somethig for 30 days straight it becomes a habit! I can do really good through the week but the weekends tend to fall apart for me. It it isn't that I eat bad, I just eat more and finding time to exercise is really hard. Now that our last child is off at college our schedules have relaxed a little so maybe now I can be able to say that I stuck with this for 7 days in a row!!
  • lengirl75
    lengirl75 Posts: 153 Member
    Congrats!! Keep up the hard work!!
  • Eating healthy in my opinion takes a lifetime not 30 days. I mean, you might be able to REALLY adapt to the whole will power thing in 30 days but if you see a cake or chips or something at a party....you're probably going to want/eat some unless you've whipped yourself into a boot camp where you only eat healthy, etc.

But, 7 days is pretty awesome regardless of my babbling...yay good job and lets keep it up!!