Whaaaaaaaa!

Options
redfroggie
redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
:sad: Today I will run my last mission. I am so sad to have it end. I plan on playing through again once my supply missions run out, but it won't be the same, *le sigh*

Replies

• mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I agree...:sad: I will be done in the next 2 weeks. I do plan to do them all over again..cause over 1/2 of the missions I walked..and now I want to get my time straight..and run longer..since its getting cooler...

I hope Season 2 comes out soon....But hey...you can always run on Radio Mode...no idea how that is...
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I agree...:sad: I will be done in the next 2 weeks. I do plan to do them all over again..cause over 1/2 of the missions I walked..and now I want to get my time straight..and run longer..since its getting cooler...

I hope Season 2 comes out soon....But hey...you can always run on Radio Mode...no idea how that is...

I wish they would update their blog with maybe a hint of when Season 2 is coming out. I don't know how much of Jack and Eugene I can take!!! :laugh:
  • deb276
    Options
    I finished today. All I can say is that they had better be working on season 2 because I might know where some zoms are with rocket launchers.

I do plan to run them again. I was only using it once a week in the early part and I would forget bits of the story line in between.