Hot By Halloween - :Whats your Costume Ideas?:

Options
xYumzx
xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
Post Ideas you have for Costumes... They can be ones you want to dress up as or one you think one of us should do.. Lets have fun it is HALLOWEEN after all! :P

Replies

• Fitby31
    Fitby31 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Pirate! Arrrrrrr. Have the costume already

leg-avenue-swashbuckler-pirate-costume-677-p_zps0f40f106.jpg
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I love the pirate!

Im trying to think of costume ideas for my 2yr old. I kinda want to make it for her so it's more original...but I'll probably get too lazy lol.

I doubt i'll dress up, I haven't heard of any party's...and I think im a little too old to trick-or-treat :)
  • hollyrunner
    hollyrunner Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Like the pirate...I think I'm going for the witch...fits my personality :)
  • vqnerdballs
    Options
    Khaleesi_Daenerys_Targaryen.jpg

My friend bought me a Daenerys wig for my birthday (I'm a huge dork and I LOVE Game of Thrones) so I'm going to put together her Dothraki riding outfit using some scraps of fabric I bought yesterday. Now you can see why I want to lose some inches from my waist! At least I'm making the outfit so I'll be able to control how it sits on my hips.
  • AmelodyAngel
    AmelodyAngel Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I am thinking Poison Ivy from Batman or Katana from Mortal Kombat.... which ever is easier.... both I need to be super HOTT for!!!
  • RockinSkiBunny
    RockinSkiBunny Posts: 152 Member
    Options

My friend bought me a Daenerys wig for my birthday (I'm a huge dork and I LOVE Game of Thrones) so I'm going to put together her Dothraki riding outfit using some scraps of fabric I bought yesterday. Now you can see why I want to lose some inches from my waist! At least I'm making the outfit so I'll be able to control how it sits on my hips.
    Games of Thrones rules! And she is just ...beautiful. Can't wait to see you rock that!
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I don't know what I am going to be this year, but we tend to go to the darker side a bit... Here are some pics from the two parties we went to last year... Matt and I to our friends, and the family party, of course... :devil:

394419_793864996530_1178723247_n_zps71110903.jpg
    383630_793864936650_846071968_n_zps1414ecdb.jpg
    389251_758488436440_1725445949_n_zps4cc90ea5.jpg
  • Fitby31
    Options
    I don't know what I am going to be this year, but we tend to go to the darker side a bit... Here are some pics from the two parties we went to last year... Matt and I to our friends, and the family party, of course... :devil:

AWESOME AWESOME PICS!
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Aww - Thanks! The Zombies were easy. Dirty clothes, and a few temporary tattoos... The skull make-up and zipper face were a LOT harder. I made the facial prosthetics for both mine and his myself, and did the makeup on both of us. I spent 4 hours on makeup that day, just for him and l. LOL

We LOVE Halloween!!
  • TELR85
    TELR85 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I need a costume for hubby and I. We like to go for couples themed costumes. When I was pregnant we were a priest and a pregnant nun, it was funny because many didn't realise I was actually pregant until the saw I was only drinking water for the whole night. That was my favourite of our costumes by far.

Not sure what little one will be though. She's 2.5 and was a ballerina last year. I want to make something for her, but I fear laziness will get the better of me :(

Any easy costume ideas for the parents and 2.5 year old???
  • Fitby31
    Options
    our 2.5 yr old is gonna be a pirate also, I'm trying to convince hubby to be a pirate also, but i don't think its happening.
    68941_zps0744455c.jpg
    ]
  • i haven't decided but i was thinking a Dallas cheerleader!
  • Focusing_on_Liz
    Options
    I have a ring master costume but not sure if i will get a different one.
  • _Dara_
    Options
    You all have some great ideas going!!!! I'm thinking I might do Medusa this year.
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I usually make my own costumes. This year I'm going pretty simple though, as Fiona the human from the cartoon Adventure Time.
    Fiona:
    11j9gmo.jpg

And Here is my costume from last year. I was a VooDoo Priestess/Shaman/Witch Doctor sorta thing. And my friend's zombie wound/makeup I did.
    2j49hqc.jpg
  • Jessihollie
    Jessihollie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thats such a good idea! I'm so excited to see it!

• deadbambi
    Options
    I'm being Jessica Rabbit!

Link to costume (since i can't post pics cos i'm dumb) :

http://www.buycostumes.com/Silver-Screen-Sinsation-Adult-Costume/31592/ProductDetail.aspx
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    Options
    I'm going as a pinup girl I think. =] I'm so fascinated with that era!!
  • Jessihollie
    Jessihollie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have so many costume ideas going through my mind but I think I've narrowed it to these two. They are not exactly "hot" but I'm excited!

Morton Salt Girl

Link: http://tinypic.com/r/3168f3a/6

Corpse Bride

Link: http://tinypic.com/r/2uqj6fk/6
  • LetsGoBlues
    Options
    This was me last year at my highest weight of 178 lbs. I was nervous to wear it, but my boyfriend convinced me. I am super excited to wear something sexy this year and FEEL sexy :)

297535_10150383768939233_1211601683_n_zpsd1be4c56.jpg