Going to need new leather soon

Options
I started this weight loss journey over the summer and my leather was hanging in the closet forgotten about. This week I went camping and knew there was a chance of bad weather so the leathers went with me. I was shocked when I put on the chaps and after finding the last hole in the belt they almost fell off. The jacket wasn't much better, felt like I could but about 2 sweatshirts under it, it fit just right when I got it. I'm looking forward to heading to the shop soon for new leathers.

Replies

• dsl01
    dsl01 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Same here!
    I as getting ready for a long ride last weekend and started working my way through all the gear I've accumulated while my weight was going up trying to get something together that actually fit my now smaller self.

I ended up digging out an old, stiff and dusty set of Vanson leathers out of the attic that I haven't been able to wear in over 15 years, and even they were a bit roomy.

I got a pile of too big stuff now, but don't think I'll complain.
  • starryk
    Options
    That's awesome... what a great treat - new leathers!!!
  • idahoprincess72
    idahoprincess72 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Nice going! Nothing like breaking in new leathers, especially when you're looking hot! :)
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    My leathers are getting a bit loose around the edges too. Think I'll be ordering some new padding and chest/back protectors for my next time day. (yes I know race leathers are different from chaps) :D