Ask and you shall receive, an update from their blog!

Options
redfroggie
redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
http://blog.zombiesrungame.com/post/31926017954/introducing-zombies-run-5k-training

Introducing Zombies, Run! 5k Training
You might have already guessed from our little tease on Twitter yesterday that we’re in the final stages of developing a ‘couch to 5k’-style training app set in the Zombies, Run! universe, as promised from our original Kickstarter project!

Zombies, Run! 5k Training will be a new app, separate from Zombies, Run!, which will guide you on an eight week quest to transform you from a complete kinesiophobe into an accomplished 5k runner. We won’t give away too much for now, but we do have a work-in-progress screenshot for you to take a look at.

We’ll be back soon with full details of Zombies, Run! 5k Training, including information on how it will fit into the broader Zombies, Run! storyline. That’s right: the app will have all new story content with the characters and places you love - and if you haven’t played Zombies, Run! before, our Training app will be a great introduction!

That’s all we’re saying for now. Keep checking back for more information soon!

Replies

• Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    just hope it doesnt cost me another $8!

not that i dont love the app, but dang! $8 is a lot!
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I certainly hope it doesn't cost that much seeing that you can download a C25K program for free. Even though I will probably pay whatever for it, I'm hooked!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I agree..i am willing to pay. wondering where the story will pick up...but seeing how i really am not conditioned to run more than 2 minutes straight...this will be a good program for me...