Week 4 (22nd Sept)

Options
Once again there will be two challenges this week.

First of all I will be bringing back the 8 glasses of water a day challenge as I think it is important and its good to keep and eye on how much you are consuming. You will get a point for each day you manage the amount.

The second challenge is similar to the 100 workout.
You will get a point for everyday you complete the challenge. if you need to you can spread the activities throughout the day there are some cardio, strength and abs moves so there is something for everyone.

100 Workout

100 jumping jacks
90 crunches
80 squats
70 Twist jumps
60 fist punches
50 lunges with bicep curls
40 leg lifts
30 butt kicks
20 Push ups
10 bicycle crunches

Replies

• sandyrrt
    sandyrrt Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Now that sounds like a challenge!! Hopefully I will be able to get these done, as I failed miserably with the last exercise challenge:)

Onward and forward!!!!!
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options

40 Twist jumps

Not sure what this one is.. please clarify
  • theinsanityofme
    theinsanityofme Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to google a lot of these. Should be interesting.
  • mom2boys3
    mom2boys3 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I will have to work hard, as I too failed miserably at this week's challenges. Looking forward to this next challenge.
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I completely failed on last weeks so i am doing this weeks! Glad to see the water challenge back, it really helped me drink enough then i let it drop right down to just one glass a day some days :| oops, x
  • tasoconnor
    tasoconnor Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I failed last week as to the fact I don't have a way to do my work out dvds. But I will accept this challenge!
  • steffo365
    steffo365 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    What kind of leg lifts do you mean? There are a couple of variations, also 70 lifts per leg? Or is it 35 and 35, to total 70.
  • Charlottina
    Charlottina Posts: 87 Member
    Options

40 Twist jumps

Not sure what this one is.. please clarify

Sorry for the lack of clarity I am going to try video myself doing all of these but for now a twist jump is like this but a more exaggerated twist and not on a balance ball

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORRoqGAmWfY
  • Charlottina
    Options
    What kind of leg lifts do you mean? There are a couple of variations, also 70 lifts per leg? Or is it 35 and 35, to total 70.

I have switched twist jumps and leg lifts
    By leg lifts I mean this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gI2SuaSYDk
  • TrishaB74
    Options
    Much better challenge for me as well. Totally bombed this past weeks challenge :-( Love the water. maybe keep that one around??
  • Charlottina
    Options
    Also just to let you know the spreadsheet will be updated this evening ready for start of challenges tomorrow :D
  • helenld1
    helenld1 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hmm - glad the water one is back in. Will be substituting some of these I found it hard to build in to my existing workouts but will definitely give it a go.
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great challenge :D
    But....I'm probably going to have to excuse myself from it as I'm having all four of my wisdom teeth removed this morning O.o
  • checof
    checof Posts: 114
    Options
    I will be bringing back the 8 glasses of water a day challenge.

Huzzah! ever since doing this challenge I've kept my daily water intake at around 8-9 glasses. I have this down! *cackles*
    The second challenge is similar to the 100 workout.
    You will get a point for everyday you complete the challenge. if you need to you can spread the activities throughout the day there are some cardio, strength and abs moves so there is something for everyone.

100 Workout

100 jumping jacks
    90 crunches
    80 squats
    70 Twist jumps
    60 fist punches
    40 leg lifts
    30 butt kicks
    20 Push ups
    10 bicycle crunches

You mean all of that in one day, every day? o_O
    *gulp*

I should figure out what some of these mean before I start getting properly intimidated, though. "Bicycle crunches"?
  • Alana150
    Alana150 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    100 Workout, sorry never heard of this? Does this mean we do every exercise you listed each day? Or we pick and choose any of the exercises listed as long as you total 100?

Example if I do:

30 butt kicks
    20 Push ups
    =100

??
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know the best way to log this? Circuit?
  • cs821
    cs821 Posts: 48
    Options
    Ok so last weeks challenge was a major flop, so this week will have to be better. Am on youtube searching so many of them exercises lol. I actually have a week off work so am going to be in the gym everyday doing these.... I hope (gulp).
    Let's do this guys!!!!!!
  • cs821
    cs821 Posts: 48
    Options
    I think circuit is probably the best way to log these exercises.:smile:
  • christinechipchase
    Options
    100 Workout, sorry never heard of this? Does this mean we do every exercise you listed each day? Or we pick and choose any of the exercises listed as long as you total 100?

Example if I do:

30 butt kicks
    20 Push ups
    =100

??

i would like to know this to xx
  • christinechipchase
    Options
    I think circuit is probably the best way to log these exercises.:smile:

hello how are you? I also would like to know this, if it takes 20 minutes to do all exercises is that 20 minutes circuit and do we takes rests inbetween like they do in a class xx