Challenge Thread

Options
I thought it would be great if we gave ourselves a challenge to complete daily/weekly. The challenge I want us to do first is 70 squats! I know you can do it! Post here when you have done it and if you have another challenge in mind please feel free to share! This is our "Challenge Thread" :) Lets challenge ourselves together! :happy:

Edit: I completed the challenge! Thighs on fire legs a little wiggly LOL but I did it and you can too! It was easier than I thought maybe next time I can kick it up to 100. FEEL THE BURN!

Replies

• JacciSimms
    JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I didn't make it to 70 but I eeked out 50. Looking forward to the next challenge.
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I didn't make it to 70 but I eeked out 50. Looking forward to the next challenge.

No worries Jacci, keep trying! I hope more people join in on the challenges with us. I'll think of another one for today.
  • ShallaLovee
    Options
    Friday's mini challenge: 40 lunges- 20 on each leg! :sick: LOL Burn it up!
  • JacciSimms
    JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Missed this challenge. Didn't check until after my workout and I was in the bed! Will check early today. Keep them coming
  • JamirahMUA
    JamirahMUA Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am going to try to get in both challenges today(or as much of them as i can) lol.
  • ShallaLovee
    Options
    I also didn't get to the Friday Challenge but I will today.

I finished the Friday Challenge. I'm currently working on another challenge so I won't be posting a Saturday challenge but I will on Sunday! So be looking out for that ladies! :happy:
  • JamirahMUA
    JamirahMUA Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I did the 70 squats this morning...will do the lunges later and will check back for todays challenge!
  • ShallaLovee
    Options
    Way to go ladies :)

Sunday Challenge : Squat Jumps

Lets do 50!

If your like what is that? Here's how you do them- http://www.acefitness.org/exerciselibrary/116/#simple-technical

Edit : OMG! I just got done doing the Squat jumps and I'mma just say after 20 you have to definitely dig deep! My heart rate was getting out of control that was a good challenge right there. Can't wait to see what I find for Mondays Challenge!
  • ShallaLovee
    Options
    Alright guys I gave you a few days off of challenges but today I have one for you! HAPPY THURSDAY!

Thursday Challenge : Burpees - 25

o.o Did she say what I think she said? Mhm she did! YOU CAN DO IT! Split up however you need to to get it done! I myself are not good at Burpees so this is a great challenge for me. :) Good luck!
  • ShallaLovee
    Options
    Friday/Saturday Challange: Prisoner Lunges :) About 30

If your not sure how to do these go here -> http://www.maxnrgpt.com.au/blog/exercise-of-the-week/prisoner-lunge/

I set this as Friday/Saturday because I didn't get to do all 25 of Thursdays challenge so I'm giving us all time to catch up. Have fun!
  • ShallaLovee
    Options
    Friday/Saturday Challange: Prisoner Lunges :) About 30

If your not sure how to do these go here -> http://www.maxnrgpt.com.au/blog/exercise-of-the-week/prisoner-lunge/

I set this as Friday/Saturday because I didn't get to do all 25 of Thursdays challenge so I'm giving us all time to catch up. Have fun!

I did the Prisoner Lunges I have no Idea why I'm dreading those Burpees LOL but I'm doing everything except those. I'mma do it today for SURE!

Edit: Alright finally just got it over with! 25 Burpees done!