WEEK 1

Options
Miss_dannii
Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
Hi everyone, ready for week 1? What are you going to do for the next week to make sure you see a change on your scales for our first weigh in day next friday?

I'm going to start drinking more water! I've also downloaded the C25K app to my phone and am going to try that, although I am a smoker so I hope I can do it! I'm also going to go for a swim Sunday, hangover permitting :)

What are your plans?
Dani x

Replies

• natebaumgarner
    natebaumgarner Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Started of this week by going to the gym at 5:00, lifted weights for 30min then cardio for another 30min, plan on doing that for the rest of the week. Going to try to keep the calories to 1500max, not adding any extra for the workouts. I guess we will see how it works for me by next friday.
  • richx83
    richx83 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I have joined a gym and will be starting classes and dancing, getting serious about some heavy lifting and getting more strict on the nutrition.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I know lifting weights are great for burning calories etc, but I find distance running really works for me. I am going to get back out there and do at leat 4 8k runs between now and next friday, with 2 weights sessions

Starting TONIGHT
  • Miss_dannii
    Options
    Natebaumgarne - fair play - 5am!? Good for you!!

Richx83 that's great, and that's a huge step to join a gym.. dancing is a great way to burn cals and get fit!! Have you got a Nintendo Wii? You can get Zumba for that, I have it, and it's really good and not too hard

BigCB, woop woop, I'm with you in spirit for the running tonight :)
  • Oh_Cat
    Oh_Cat Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add more runs into my routine! My goal for 2013 is to complete a full length triathlon in a decent time, and I really need to start working on the running part :)

Will be continuing with my 5:2 fasting plan as its definitely working well for me in terms of fat loss.

I'm also moving house this week, so there'll be plenty of heavy lifting - just not in the gym :laugh:
  • majik0516
    majik0516 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start 30DS tonight, I am determined to actually complete it this time.
  • Miss_dannii
    Options
    Majik0516 YES, I want to do the 30ds too. The last time I attempted it was about 20 pounds ago and it was an epic fail.. Might try it again soon!

Oh_Cat, That's a great goal to have :) What's your fasting plan? Interested... and good luck moving x
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I shall take advantage of the lovely weather forecast for tomorrow [Saturday] and take a long walk along Southsea sea front. Apart from that my routine will remain unchanged becuase i think a stone by Christmas is do-able for me
  • thebigcb
    Options
    After eating so much so far today, i might add a few "k" onto the run this evening

f**k it anyway,
  • Miss_dannii
    Options
    After eating so much so far today, i might add a few "k" onto the run this evening

f**k it anyway,

Ya brat!! What you been eating?? I'm starving myself so I can monch later lol. My friends are coming up and there's no point in lying to myself - I'm defo gonna end up getting a chinese
  • thebigcb
    Options
    WHat haven;t I eaten today. Terrible
  • Miss_dannii
    Options
    WHat haven;t I eaten today. Terrible

Ah it's Friday you're forgiven.. run it all off tonight..
  • natebaumgarner
    natebaumgarner Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    What is the 30ds? and the 5, 2 diet plan?
  • gingameister
    gingameister Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Dani, I'm trying to find the time to start the Couch to 5K as well but it's just not happening so far. Let me know how you get find it! 8-) So I'm continuing with me 5:2 plan and calorie counting. And I'm getting my bike fixed next week so that I can get back on it and try out my new heart rate monitor toy!

I'm gonna have to fill my entry in the spreadsheet early though as my weigh in day is this Sunday. Hope no-one minds! Eek!

Hope you're all having a cracking weekend!
  • Malozing0809
    Malozing0809 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have already started drinking more water, but this up coming week I am starting karate classes 3 day a week. 1 day is an hour long class and the other 2 days are 2 hour classes. I am also going high protien and low carb for now.

Today I am weighing in at 158.
  • kw85296
    kw85296 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to up my water intake. Up my workouts and my protein.
  • squankmuffin
    squankmuffin Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I've been gaining weight recently, which I'm hoping is due to gaining muscle, but it's still very de-motivating. I'm trying to exercise more, though I have to keep it low impact due to dodgy back. Let's see how it goes :D
  • FauxAngel13
    FauxAngel13 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Im starting this by starting the 6weeksixpack program!
  • thebigcb
    Options
    Monday, so this evening, 8k run and then some weights afterwards. Even if it is still p*ssin' rain
  • ismiseciara
    ismiseciara Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Feck off rain !!! I want to head to the gym , but ill be like a drowned rat by the time i get down (half hour walk) >:(