Anyone from Canada...looking for buddies?

Options
jobrandes
jobrandes Posts: 136 Member
I am so excited and I wanted to tell all the Canadian’s I could find that loved health and fitness as much as I do. I hope you don’t take this as me spamming you but I am seriously excited about this. I have been involved with Beachbody for over a year now and love them! I have P90X, P90X2, TurboFire, Insanity, Insanity: The Asylum, Les Mills PUMP, and others, you get the idea. They have changed my life. I used to weigh 220lbs and now weigh about 120-125lbs. They have helped me become more confident and just be a better person. That is why I signed up to be a Beachbody Coach so I could help people change their lives like my life was changed.

Anyway, I have had so many people ask me over the past year if they could join my team and be a coach but they live in Canada and coaching was not available in Canada until….now! It was announced today that coaching is going to be available to Canadian residents starting very soon and I was so happy I wanted to tell everyone I could so you could be involved in this amazing opportunity like I am. It is so thrilling!

I’d love to tell you all about this wonderful opportunity so please feel free to contact me. You can connect with me on Facebook if you want. Pop me an email, anything you want.

I hope you all have an amazing day and enjoy your workouts! They are so worth it. Also, if you have any workout or nutrition questions feel free to let me know. I love helping, it is my true passion.

Jo

Replies

• pocketmel
    Options
    Hey. Any one else reply yo your post. I am from Montreal and I was looking for some Queer Canadian motivation!