Introducing myself. :)

Hey guys! :smile: I just wanted to check in and let you guys know I'm so happy to see all of you join a challenge group like this! Me and Colleen met a while back over on Facebook, and it's been amazing watching her grow and change her life!!:heart:

A little about me. I'm a Mom of 4 year old twins, and have been married for 9.5 years, been together for almost 13. We struggled with infertility for over 6 years. Before I got pregnant I was in pretty good shape, and at my lowest weight of 130lbs. Long story short, I got diagnosed with PPD (depression after my kids) and I was a wreck! I was trying to balance life along with wanting and needing to get my body back to where it was.

In July of 2011, I started Insanity. It changed my life, changed my body and mind, and helped me gain confidence in myself. In October of 2011, I became a Beachbody caoch.

It's not been easy. I had amazing results with Insanity and Shakeology, but when you are trying to balance life with kids, AND taking care of yourself, its hard!! I don't claim to be perfect. I don't eat "clean" everyday, but I do workout 6x a week.

Recently, I came down from that high. I have really bad allergies, started having migraines, in the hospital twice in 2 months. My blood pressure went up, so my doctor started shoving pills down my throat thinking he was doing the right thing. I gained 15lbs over 2 months, lost myself, my business, and my motivation.
Then, I got sick. Bronchitis, ear and sinus infection, and overall feeling like crap!!! I was going to bed one night, and my husband brought me all my meds I was currently on.....I got mad. I was to young and to "in shape" to be on all this stuff!!!

Long story short-I went against my doctors orders, have gotten off 5 medications in the past 2 months, my blood pressure is PERFECT, and I feel better then I ever have. Eating clean, drinking my Shakeology, already have lost 6lbs in the past few weeks.

I want to help you guys. Help you see that it's not easy, but it's so worth it!! Being healthy and eating clean (with a cheat day of course!) is the way to live your life if you want to feel amazing.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you, and helping you along your journey the next 6 weeks. I am NOT going to try and sell you anything, I am NOT going to shove my Beachbody products down your throat. I am a real person, a Mom, a woman who has been there done that, and hope to help others achieve their goals.

I have the prize picked out for the winner of this challenge....along with some other info that I think you will all love. Stay tuned. :)) :heart: :heart:

Replies