Lesbian looking for some LGBT friends

Options
Hi I'm Megan and as the subject says I'm a lesbian. I married the most amazing woman ever 2 years ago and we just bought our first house. I have 2 dogs a 3 month old black lab mix and a year old shepherd mix. When I first met my wife I was the skinniest I had ever been, then I got settled and we fell into a routine. In the almost 6 years we have been together I gained almost 70lbs. She loves to cook and I love to bake. It's something I enjoy that calms me and let's me be creative. I'm 24 and going to school to get my Paramedic/Firefighter. So that's me :) If you would like some extra support or someone that may understand the struggles you are going through please feel free to add me. I have been sheltered on here long enoough.
Megan

Replies

• brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Again request sent,
  • glenoakchic2006
    glenoakchic2006 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
  • jovigirl26
    Options
    Hi Megan,

What a wonderful career your are working on. Good for you. I have been with my partner/fiance for almost 9 yrs not married yet but someday. We are looking to own our first home asap. Started the process. VERY EXCITING :smile:
    I dont work due to have ulcerative colitis. I came on her for the fitnesspal site then found the group for uc then found lgbt. Its so nice to meet new people and learn different things about one another. I'll be adding. Hope to chat in the future.... :smile:
  • rlinz123
    Options
    Hi I sent you a friend request. I'm newish to mfp and also newish to the boards but would also love some more friends (esp LGBT) friends on here. I see you are from Ohio -- I live in NY now, but I grew up in Michigan. I have a wonderful wife (we've been together for almost 11 years now) and 2 small kids.
  • inflationary
    inflationary Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm requesting all of you. :) I'm 24, been with my lady for almost three years now.

When we met, I was the thinnest I've ever been in my adult life - around 200 lbs. Like some of you have said - grew comfortable, fell into a routine, she loves me and my body. But! Now it's time for me to really love my body by treating it right!

I'm glad I found this group.