Holiday in 2 weeks! HELP!!

Options
I am no where near the size I wanted to be for my holiday so I have got 2 weeks to do anything! to lose some fat off my belly/thighs... pleaaaase, any advice? i already feel that I eat healthy and I exercise 3-4 times a week for an hour but its just not shifting!
Any tips/tricks? Yes I am looking for fast acting, non sustainable weight loss. Then after my holiday I can concentrate on losing it for good.

thanks in advance xxx

Replies

• Nina2503
    Nina2503 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Holidays, mmmmm mine seems so far gone yet Ive ony been back 4 weeks! where are you off too?

Cant provide any miracle solutions Im afraid, just keep to your calories and drink loads of water and keep up the exercise.

I find that paying extra special attention to my skin/hair and nails and making myself glow a bit more before a holiday always makes me feel so much better, so I exfoliate a lot, moisturise a lot and sometimes get a bit of spray tan on the go
  • rockingallovertheworld
    Options
    I know how you feel my holiday is 6 weeks away and I am still hoping to lose at least 7 pounds by then. Just try and be really good until your holiday and then when you are on holiday don't let your diet rule your holiday but try and make sensible choices and get in some exersice. Most of all enjoy yourself and have fun!
  • lynz4589
    lynz4589 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    no tricks either Im afraid apart from my own trick which wont actually help you but I usually book a holiday 15 months in advance in the hope I get to my goal weight by the time I go, its my motivator but so far has only worked on the upcoming holiday lol