Where are you from ????

Thought we might like to say where we from, in the hope that we might be able to form some get togethers or walking groups :flowerforyou: ...

Just let us know where you from and if you would like to get together with others losing weight for support or excercise :bigsmile: ...

Replies

• I am from Taree, and I would love to get together with others for support or excercise :bigsmile:
  • FitterTerri
    FitterTerri Posts: 91 Member
    I am from Way Way (half way between Macksville and Scotts Head) and I work out at the YMCA in Macksville.
  • Hi Terri :bigsmile:

Macksville is a lovely place :happy: ... My ex and I used to stay in Riverside Motel up there on our Jorneys from Sydney to QLD back in 92-94 .... Thats also where we had our 2 day honeymoon :laugh: :tongue: ....
  • taree nsw :) i am lady_tilikas daughter :)
  • hello everyone!! i am from Bowraville (near Macksville) and already run in to Terri at the gym...lol...
  • Hi every one I'm in Taree and would love to get together through the school terms with others from Taree :)
  • FitterTerri
    Hi Terri :bigsmile:

Macksville is a lovely place :happy: ... My ex and I used to stay in Riverside Motel up there on our Jorneys from Sydney to QLD back in 92-94 .... Thats also where we had our 2 day honeymoon :laugh: :tongue: ....

It is a nice place. I'm actually half way between Macksville and Scotts Head. It's a lot better up here than in Sydney where I grew up.:happy:
  • FitterTerri
    hello everyone!! i am from Bowraville (near Macksville) and already run in to Terri at the gym...lol...

Hi Flick, how's it going?
  • Hi every one I'm in Taree and would love to get together through the school terms with others from Taree :)

Yep would love too anyone else wish to join us ????
  • hello everyone!! i am from Bowraville (near Macksville) and already run in to Terri at the gym...lol...

That's great so u guys can pair up and be workout buddies :) .... That's great news and why I started this group :laugh:

• It is a nice place. I'm actually half way between Macksville and Scotts Head. It's a lot better up here than in Sydney where I grew up.:happy:

Where is Scotts Head (don't know that one ???), but I agree with what you about Sydney as I grew up in the suburb of Sefton in Sydney, after that I moved around but still in Sydney until 02 when I moved up here then to country Vic from Jan 04- June 05 then back up here and have been ever since except for 3months in Dubbo in 08 ... Here is wayyyyyyyy better lol :laugh:
  • crissy_percival
    crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
    right now taree, might not be for soon though, moving to wingham cooma or sydney, lol <3