Honesty.

Please tell me it's worth it. I ordered it last week and I'm so nervous for it to get here. I know it's not easy... But maybe that's what I need a serious kick in the butt... :/

Replies

• jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Ok, here's my honesty..... YES it is worth it. It it is hard, you will hurt, you might cry (I did), you might want to quit, there will be days that you just don't want to work out. But how bad do you want it? Just like anything, it will depend in you.

I just started week 3 and am just finished my fit test. My numbers have had drastic improvement on everything. My cardio is better and I'm way stronger - in just TWO weeks. Even if the program was only two weeks, I would call this a success. But I have six more weeks am excited! Well, actually 7 with the recovery week.

Whether it is Insanity, a treadmill or gym membership, you have to use it. There is something about Insanity though. It is hard core, and even if you struggle and can't keep up, you are still a bad @ss for doing it. Check out the "I want to die" thread on this board. You will see some struggles and success stories all in one place. You can do it!!!! I am excited for you and will be cheering you on.

SO WORTH IT!
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    SO WORTH IT
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Worth it. Absolutely worth it.

Take measurements beforehand. The scale might not move much at first, but wow, will you see the inches disappear.
  • LuxHappens
    LuxHappens Posts: 72 Member
    Don't stop! Don't give up!

Lately, when I'm in the middle of a move that makes my silly brain say, "Stop! You CAN'T keep going!" I just envision what I want to look like. It's been working like a charm.

It is definitely, definitely worth it (cue profile pic).