Introduce yourself!

123457»

Replies

• jessicaluttmann
    jessicaluttmann Posts: 5 Member
    Hi All! Congrnatulations to each and every one of you!

I'm Jessica and am getting married to my best friend and love of 7.5 years on October 7, 2014, 2 days after my 25th birthday and 3 days after our 8 year anniversary. We're 'eloping' (although everyone knows) just the two of us on the beach in Florida.
    We've been engaged since September 1, 2013. Originally we were going to have a large eloborate wedding, but feuding families, small budgets and increased amounts of stress and anxiety made this 'elopement' the perfect option for us. I couldn't be happier or more excited to marry my best friend and start the next step in our lives together.
    As for MFP... I joined under a different user name in 2012 and dropped close to 50 lbs on the ketogenic diet while I was in school. After school, life got in the way and I very sadly gained back 30 of those pounds. I have been disappointed in myself and beating myself up for almost two years since gaining it back because I KNOW that i can lose the weight. I currently weigh around 210 (fluctuates daily) and I've been working out at the gym four days (or more) a week plus counting my calories and being conscious of what I eat... not that it seems to be helping.
    I do not have a 'goal weight' persay, I just want to feel comfortable with my body. My dress is tea length and strapless and STUNNING, I want to look beautiful in it... and in the beachy clothes I plan to be wearing leading up to and following our wedding. I've got to get rid of this BELLY of mine. I swear that's where all my weight has gone, I have an epic beer belly.
    Anyways, I'm just grinding away, day to day, trying to lose this weight again.
    I would love some more friends who are taking part in this journey! :)
  • Kkangel21
    Kkangel21 Posts: 46 Member
    Hi, I am Krystin, and I am getting married Aug. 23. My goal is to lose 20 more lbs by then. so i am trying to step it up.

My fiance and i have been together for 14 yrs and have 3 kids.
  • maricari90
    maricari90 Posts: 19 Member
    Hi I'm Maritza! I've been engaged since May 2013 and I'm getting married on December 14, 2014!

I'm 5"3 and currently 156 lb and am looking to lose 15-20 lbs before December which gives me a little under 4 /12 months to go!