Hello Mommies!

Options
Hello! My name is Jennifer and I am a Mommy of an April 2012 baby! She is number 3 of 3. I have about 50lb to lose and I am finding it hard to work in a work out! Im married and also work full time. Any time managment ideas are greatly appreaciated. I dont know how other mommies do it with so little time! Please feel free to add me :indifferent: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Jennifer and I am a Mommy of an April 2012 baby! She is number 3 of 3. I have about 50lb to lose and I am finding it hard to work in a work out! Im married and also work full time. Any time managment ideas are greatly appreaciated. I dont know how other mommies do it with so little time! Please feel free to add me :indifferent: :flowerforyou:

Hi. My name is Jennifer too. My boy is #6. I've lost 30 pounds so far here but still have another 20 to go.
    After working nights, I have very little time to exercise too.
  • mepcasper
    Options
    So, I haven't started back at exercising yet, but after my first was about 8 months old, I started going to the gym in the mornings. It was hard though. I work full time with an hour commute each way. Since my husband takes the kids to day care in the mornings, I would get up at 4:45am, go to the gym and shower there and be at the office by 7am so I could be home around 5pm. I had to have all my clothes, etc ready the night before so I could throw on work out clothes, grab my bag and run out the door when I woke up to make it work for me.