Preseed

Options
Does anyone use preseed to help around ovulation. My doctor said it was a fertility friendly lubrication. I don't have a lot of natural cervical mucous. I was just wondering if someone had any luck with it. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Caguppie
    Caguppie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    sorry i don't have firsthand knowledge but i am going to give it a try, too. if you check out amazon reviews, the people with realistic expectations about it really like it.
  • Qfrump
    Qfrump Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I just did a search for pre-seed and found this discussion. Any opinions from those who have used pre-seed?
  • michellevt725
    michellevt725 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    We used it in Nov and got a bfp in Dec (which resulted in a mc) between the preseed and pergnitude they were the only new things to our regime. I had it in my head that I had hostile CM even though I'd have pretty watery CM around O. I'd just recommend not using very much. It would almost run out of me even with the tiniest amount. IDK if H liked it when I used it as it was so slippery.
  • Qfrump
    Qfrump Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Update just in case anybody searches for this again: urologist friend who specializes in infertility (but for males) said use preseed. He said some people also use egg whites, but that that is gross. Ha!
  • fairie_marie
    Options
    I am on Clomid for ovulation and I was told to use preseed as well. A friend of mine used it every time she got a BFP