Michelob Ultra Challenge 2013

Options
Anyone want to join me in Tampa Feb 23-24 for a run or two/three/four??? I am participating in the Michelob Ultra Challenge 2013. The Michelob Ultra Challenge consists of running the 15K and 5K (12.4 miles on Saturday), Half Marathon and 5+3K (about 18 miles on Sunday). In addition to the individual event Runner Premiums (15K/5K Shirt, Half Marathon Shirt, 5+3K Shirt, Goody Bag, 15K Finishers Medal, 5K Finishers Medal, Half Marathon Finishers Medal and 5+3K Finishers Medal), those runners and walkers that complete the Michelob Ultra Challenge by participating and crossing the Finish Lines of all four events will receive a HUGE Michelob Ultra Challenge Finisher’s Medal and Michelob Ultra Challenge Finisher's Jacket. Looks like a lot of bling for a weekend of fun.......so who will join me :-)

Replies

• runrockclimb
    Options
    I would if it weren't so far to travel in the middle of school
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    that sounds awesome! i'd do it, but i'm in new zealand.
  • nermal6873
    nermal6873 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a blast! What exactly is the 5+3K? Is that just 8K? Or am I missing something?

ETA: nevermind, I see that it's 8K. Depending on how my half on November 18 goes, I just might sign up for this one! But how on earth do you train for this?