Round Two October 4th!

Options
Heres my round 1 results and moving onto round 2!

Image1-1.png

I didn't lose any weight, just inches...I think its from having a hard time figuring out where my calories should be.

Replies

• Michelleypoo82
    Options
    You look great and I'm so proud of you! I only got through month 1, and then I let life get in the way. Starting over October 8th, especially after seeing your amazing progress. :)
  • ShanM0593
    Options
    I tried to start Round 2 a couple weeks ago and got side-tracked after missing 0 days during the first round! I think I'll re-start with you, give it another go :D
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    nice work! keep it up
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Awesome results and congrats on getting round 2 started soon! I'm 2 1/2 weeks in, so I really appreciate you posting your before/after pix. You look great!!!!
  • Hopealicious
    Hopealicious Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job! And now, you're my motivation :) I couldn't care less about weight. I just want to lose inches! 10 Days down.. 53 to go :/
  • smandel7070
    smandel7070 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats ! I am looking for weight loss but will not turn down any inches lost. Prior to starting Insanity on 9/17/12 I lost 25 pounds with just diet alone. And a lot of inches. Went from a size 16/18 to a 12! Just would love to see an 8 or 10 again. I cannot wait to see what my results will be like when Im done with this round. 9 days down / 54 to go !!!
  • phatycake
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I cant wait to figure out my inches on day 63!! If you plan to start or have started Insanity or Turbofire, add me!! ♥
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You've done an excellent job.... You look so much younger....I'm currently working on Turbo Fire and soon to start Insanity shortly after....great work!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I'm already planning on round two after this round! I love Insanity!

I'm on day 28... almost done with month one and terrified of month two, but bring it on!!