Weigh In Stats

Options
2»

Replies

• amandabartneck
    Options
    Hey guys! My weight is 149.8! Aside from our goal of -10lbs by Thanksgiving, I would like to lose 20lbs overall. Good luck to everyone!!
  • laurg0223
    Options
    Current weight is 190.4. Looking to lose 10 lbs by thanksgiving. Just started back at trying to lose weight, so wish me luck!
  • beach163
    Options
    Count me in! Need to lose 30 lbs - would love to be 10 lbs lighter by Thanksgiving. Going to Florida the same month and want to wear a bathing suit with confidence. Good luck to everyone, let's support one another and do this!
  • trapitt
    trapitt Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am in. Will post progress Monday.
  • re_freshME
    Options
    I have not seen any lbs dropped since my last weigh in and many weeks before that, but I have noticed that I did toned a little on my arms and thighs. More to come.
  • josachi
    josachi Posts: 79
    Options
    I'm definitely in! I need to be accountable as we are entering the challenging part of the year for me. I'm on target during summer (when I'm not teaching), but as the school year gets more and more hectic, it gets harder for me to stay the course. Here we go!

CW: 206
    GW: 196 (by Thanksgiving)
    GW: 130 (someday)
  • Maggie9fc
    Maggie9fc Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 145
    Current Weight 144.6
    Goal 135

I am going to have to do better than .4 lbs. I am going to decrease my carb intake, that usually works well for me.
  • shm1289
    shm1289 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    SW: 173
    CW: 172
    Thanksgiving GW: 160
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    So how's everyone doing? Been eating healthy & workin' out hard? Let's kill this challenge. YEAH BUDDY!
  • tinkteri
    Options
    This is a Great group and great idea.

Current weight-166.5 as of Monday
    Goal by TG
    Ultimate goal-130ish

Do we post weights again on Thursdays or just check in?
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard Teri! Whichever day you prefer to weigh in is fine and you can weigh in as often or as little as you like. It all comes down to personal preference. There is a "Progress Thread" where you can post your updates if you choose and also a "Daily Mini-Challenge" thread where you can create new challenges for the group. Lets ROCK this!
  • GardenDelight
    GardenDelight Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey, this is Lori. Size 12 looking for a 6. Okay, I'll go with a 10 for now, but NOT STAYING THERE!! Just saying. So ready to do this!! Hoping for more than 10 lbs by Thanksgiving . Need some of these inches off and into a size down!!!

SW 162
    GW 152
    Total Goal Weight 125-130
  • vickyb2516
    vickyb2516 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I forgot to post on Monday. Down 1.8!!! I'm on my way to 10 down by Turkey day :happy:
  • batgirlmama
    batgirlmama Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    SW: 132
    CW: 129.2
    GW 122

wooohoooo. 2.8 down!
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    SW: 242
    CW:210
    GW by Thanksgiving: 199

Making it 11 pounds ;)
  • tracypk
    tracypk Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    SW: 179
    CW: 162
    GW: 152 by Thanksgiving
    UGW: 145

This will be the ultimate challenge for me because I started late, but what the hell go for it anyway right!