Newbie!!

Options
Hi everyone!! i have just found out that i am pregnant with number 2!! dr confirmed it this evening. i am only about 4 weeks gone and am due about 8 june. i already have a 2 year old son who i love to bits and cant wait to welcome this little bean into our family.

claire

Replies

• RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! i have just found out that i am pregnant with number 2!! dr confirmed it this evening. i am only about 4 weeks gone and am due about 8 june. i already have a 2 year old son who i love to bits and cant wait to welcome this little bean into our family.

claire

Yay, congratulations!!! Now you can start a "June 2013 Due Dates" thread :tongue: Oh, and welcome, btw.

I, too, am pregnant with my second baby (my son will be 2 in January), and I am SUPER excited this time because of how much I love my son. I think I was in denial for most of my first pregnancy, and I kind of grew into being a mom after my son was born. I am thrilled to have another baby because now I understand just how much joy s/he is going to bring!

Be sure to check in on the 1st Trimester thread, too!

Rebecca
  • jules080670
    jules080670 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

I'm Jules. pregnant with my 3rd and still shocked. Very unplanned. I'm 42 and a little scared.

Hope your pregnancy goes smoothly x