Mr. Fat Loss welcomes all questions....

Hi!

Please introduce yourself and a topic of your interest surrounding your current challenges with fat loss. Your personal information is always kept private and will never be shared with anyone else, I promise :)

I love to see people create the type of body for themselves they can be proud of as soon as possible with the harmless methods prevalent in the fat loss and weight loss industry...plus not starve to do it!

PM me if you wish or post up a topic!

I'm going for a walk :)

Emile Jarreau, aka, Mr. Fat Loss
M2 Fitness Pros, LBC

P.S. Hit me on Facebook too!

P.S.S. Do you or anyone you know suffer from the following diet related conditions?

• Microscopic colitis (inflammation of the colon)
• Relatives of those with celiac disease or gluten-sensitive individuals including
• Chronic diarrhea of unknown origin
• Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
• Inflammatory bowel disease
• Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
• Hepatitis C
• Liver disease of unknown origin
• Dermatitis herpetiformis
• Diabetes mellitus
• Degenerative disc disease
• Colon Cancer
• Thyroid disease
• Psoriasis
• Any autoimmune diseases (common ones include):

Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
Lupus
Rheumatoid Arthritis
Sjogren’s syndrome
Scleroderma
Dermatomyositis

• Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia
• PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome)
• Asthma
• Migraine Headaches
• Osteoporosis
• Iron deficiency
• Failure to thrive (FTT) or short stature in children
• Down’s syndrome
• Mothers of kids with neural tube defects
• Female infertility (includes those with multiple miscarriages)
• Peripheral neuropathy
• Cerebellar ataxia (unexplained dizziness)
• Seizure disorders
• Psychiatric disorders (Schizophrenia and bipolar)
• Depression
• Alcoholism
• Autism
• ADHD/ADD

These can be benefited by just learning to eat healthier :)

Replies

• gusnjay
    gusnjay Posts: 26 Member
    Hello, I call myself GusnJay. I joined MFP back in August. I have lost a considerable amount of weight. I fear I will have a lot of loose dangling skin. How do I address this?
  • Emile_Jarreau
    Emile_Jarreau Posts: 29 Member
    Sorry for late reply GusnJay,

You situation is fairly straight forward. If the excess skin is uncomfortable visually and you want to change it, seeing a plastic surgeon to help remedy it is the best course of action. At a certain point of weight increase the skin also stretches and may not regain its original elasticity again. Thus, surgery is the only option to improve the cosmetic outcome it sounds like you desire.

Hope that helps with your decision
  • gusnjay
    gusnjay Posts: 26 Member
    Thank you.
  • I am definitely having trouble getting motivated to exercise. I find tracking calories fairly easy and am in the swing but now that the weather has turned colder I just need to kick start an exercise regimen.

Also I did read the list of conditions in your intro and I do suffer from psoriasis. Had a pretty significant break-out in July but am now doing fairly well.
  • Emile_Jarreau
    Hi elenaddp,

No doubt the weather can be a challenge to get motivated...but is the goal important to you to achieve or...?

Remembering our WHY is always the most important reason to stay focused. And then to leverage as many additional reasons as you can think of that meet that goal.

Food and sleep are the first things we need to master to reduce stress, but also the fuel and heal the body to repair/prepare for the next training session or day coming.

looking at you food log will help give me an insight to what you understand about your food choices and if they support your goals. Let me know how i can help.

Speak with you soon :)

Emile
  • Hi!
    My name is Lindsay, I have been working out and eating right for about a month now and havent lost a pound. Do you have any tips for me?
  • Emile_Jarreau
    Yes,

Get body fat checked to see how much muscle you have versus fat and also take before and after photos. This information will provide positive feed back to keep you moving in the right direction.