keeping track of your exercise

so i have been going to the gym before and after work and have had no problems keeping track. my issue is i do privet home care and work from 2:30p, to 10:30p and have no idea how to track that on the exercise diary......plz help!!!! this is my routine:

2:30 walk in and get report for about 10 to 20 min
2:45 get vitals
3:00 turn her in bed, check and change if needing that's 15 to 20 min
3:30 i start her chest precouson therapy 24min on each side with a 15min break in between
4:40 check and change her then transfer from bed to her wheelchair with a hoyer (the one attached to the ceiling) get her strapped in then start her feeding through g-tub with a pump. 30 to 45 min to do all that. around that time i do 30min R.O.M 15 min on each side. (by this time is 5:30ish and i finally sit down to write my notes and eat supper or snack or lunch)
6:30 her meal finishes, if its a shower night i get her back in bed to get her ready (total of 35 min for everything) then back up in shower chair for shower (another 30min). after 15 to 20 min shower, i dry, dress then transfer her back in bed to finish changing her then sit her up and start her 45 min neb treatment around 8:20 to 8:30. all that take somewhere between 45 to 50min. if it is not shower night i just let her relax and watch tv while i do some light cleaning around her room. then get her back in bed around 7:30 doing the same routine without the shower.
9:15 neb is done so i turn her in bed.
9:30 to 9:45 i start her chest precousions therapy again; 24 min on each side with a 15 min breack in between. while she is doing that i finish laundry, making sure everything is organised and in order for the next nurse
10:30 they come in i give report and leave.

how do i chart that in the exercise diary?!?!?!?!

Replies

• tobnrn
    tobnrn Posts: 477 Member
    For me, I dont track my 12 hour shifts. According to mfp a nurse is considered lightly active. Then just log your exercise.