Any before date rituals?

Options
2»

Replies

• La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Oh ok. Yeah I have that in my closet! I'm nervous about my pre-date date. My date tonight is at 5.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    It's not quite as effective (the love-dance) in daylight, but it's better than nothing. . And when you show up in that outfit, the guy will instantly fall head-over-heels in love with you. It's a formula for success!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    smoke a bowl and run around in my sexiest underwear and red lipstick and send him dirty text messages until he shows up.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    smoke a bowl and run around in my sexiest underwear and red lipstick and send him dirty text messages until he shows up.

Wow! What's the SECOND date like!?
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

Wow! What's the SECOND date like!?

even better.
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    The one constant, I shower, brush & floss the pearly whites, listen to some good music to pump my mood up, and when I lock my front door, I leave the house with one expectation, to have a good time.
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Do guys really do this?? lol

Unload the gun? Sure we do. Before...after....we are like monkeys, we can't stop touching ourselves. Heck, when I'm single and not seeing someone, I beat it like it owes me money!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Do guys really do this?? lol

Unload the gun? Sure we do. Before...after....we are like monkeys, we can't stop touching ourselves. Heck, when I'm single and not seeing someone, I beat it like it owes me money!

:laugh: :laugh: OMG freekin hilarious!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Before date ritual?

I just freak out, mostly. Like, not a full-blown panic attack, but pretty spastic. I'm the nervous type...
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    yes...

Before I go on a date, I take a nice long hot relaxing bath in my garden tub, wash my hair, shave, slather my body in smell good lotion,brush my teeth, rinse my mouth with Listerine. Paint my fingernails and toenails. Walk in a convenient store to see what responses I get from the men there... if it's all smiles and turned heads, I know I'm hot and ready to roll and thinking, "boy, he sure is lucky to be going out with me"... lol

Okay, yes, I shower, wash my hair and do all that other stuff anyway (except maybe I don't shave every day)... but when I am going on a date, I take my time with it.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Put on makeup and curl my hair. In hopes that I can trick him into thinking I'm actually goodlooking.
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    Put on makeup and curl my hair. In hopes that I can trick him into thinking I'm actually goodlooking.

Girl, puhleeze!!!

You better look in that mirror again. Do you see that beautiful person looking back? Well, hello. That's you. Make-up or no make-up, curled hair or straight, put on your confidence, and he will think you kick *kitten*. Smile big. Eye contact. Gentle flirty (not too flirty on the first date) touches... and he will find you sexy. Seriously. It's about the look, yeah, but attitude can reflect in the look and make the look look ten times better! lol

If you're going to trick a man, don't do it with make-up. Do it with attitude. See my profile pic? Not a stinch of make-up on. And do you know how many compliments from men I've gotten about that pic... attitude, girl. LOL work it... for real...

and on that note, I'm going to bed now...
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options

Not sure what you're smoking, but you're very attractive. Less makeup, please. Let your natural beauty show.

--P
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    See my profile pic? Not a stinch of make-up on. And do you know how many compliments from men I've gotten about that pic... attitude, girl. LOL work it... for real...

Aha! I really like your new pic, and perhaps this is one reason why. Interesting... You are tricking us with no makeup! ;-)

--P
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    See my profile pic? Not a stinch of make-up on. And do you know how many compliments from men I've gotten about that pic... attitude, girl. LOL work it... for real...

Aha! I really like your new pic, and perhaps this is one reason why. Interesting... You are tricking us with no makeup! ;-)

--P
    :happy: