Introduce Yourself!!!

FFwife925
FFwife925 Posts: 30 Member
Hey Ladies!!!! I am new to this whole process. So I am sorry in advance if I am not doing things correctly or if i am slow at this. My goal with this group is for us women to come together and share our journeys in reaching our weight loss goals. What works what doesn't. I want to do weekly weigh-ins and monthly challenges. We all need the support from each other. No matter how much you lose we are all winners.

We will start the weekly weigh-ins this coming up Monday and I will start the first monthly Challenge on Oct 1st. I will explain everything when the topics have been started.

So here is a little bit about me. My name is Kelle. I am 28 with 3 amazing kids. 8 year old Boy and 2 year old B/G twins. I have had PCOS for as long as I can remember. I have small goals. First is to get under 200lbs. Then it will be in 10lbs increments. I am looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you. Tell your friends about this group and lets all succeed in losing weight.

Replies

• Hi Kelle!

My name is Heather, and I was diagnosed with PCOS in September 2011. I am 21 (22 on the 16th!) and I have two children. My doctor thinks my PCOS was caused by the depo shot, and I am inclined to agree with her.

My goals are also small, trying to get under 200, then working on dress size as opposed to weight loss, if that makes any sense.

Anyway - glad to be here and I look forward to getting to know you all. :)

PS - I only just joined MFP today!
  • Im doing a few groups on mfp that have weekly weigh ins.. thanks for your support:heart: