Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Gotta love the Emulators

joehempel
joehempel Posts: 1,543 Member
Finding new life in old friends.

Final Fantasy VI on my Android Phone has been awesome lol.....save states even more....no more "save points" :D:D

Replies

• Middangeard
    Middangeard Posts: 47 Member
    The emulators on the iPhone are very poor quality... you have choice of great sound and poor frame rates (making games unplayable), or great frame rates and horrible sound.

I got a Canoo to be my dedicated mobile emulator -- but as soon as there's something like that has a better screen, I'm getting that!

For Final Fantasy, though -- I'm set with my Vita having Final Fantasy I-IX! (Minus III & V -- That'll change soon enough.)
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    For Christmas a couple of years ago, my BIL made my husband a jump drive full of old games for his laptop, complete with a game pad. It was awesome. I got to play Thrilla's Surfari again. :laugh:
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    I only use emulators for Arcade games like MAME and Callus. All my calssic RPGs are in GBA, DS and Wii format.
  • joehempel
    I would have thought the iPhone would have good emulators.
  • Middangeard
    I would have thought the iPhone would have good emulators.

Well, my experience has only been in the NES emulators... and it's been a while since I've tried it (emulators were the only reason I jailbroke my iPhone), so maybe they've improved?
  • joehempel
    The android ones run at full speed, PSX, GBA, NES, Genesis etc....it's a good time killer
  • Middangeard
    That's good! The Ouya probably will be my first Android device... I'm planning on emulating there!