Please share your weekly comments.

:bigsmile: My week started out strong but as the week progressed I began to slightly fall of course. I looked at all the sugar I have been consuming and was shooked and disharden at what I saw. Starting next week as well as this weekend an added goal would be to watch my sugar intake along with everything else. So in summary I am stuck with mixed feeling about this weeks performance. I will do better!!!

Replies

• saraphim41
    saraphim41 Posts: 205 Member
    Considering my exercise allergy, I'm on my way. Some exercise 4 days this last week, walking, gardening, kettlebells (only a very little). I was sore and copped out. Still having some pain, but determined to ignore it unless it gets worse.

Goal: 30 min walk/daily
    3 sets / 15 squats /daily
    15 min KB (10 lb) / MWF
  • saraphim41
    Well, didn't make my goals, but did get to walk 4 times @1 mi each. Trying again this week.

One big advantage to my 7-year plan is that I have time to just keep adding on to whatever is working for me. I'm using the SSCC method. That's:

Stop
    Start
    Change
    Continue
  • saraphim41
    Ok, walked 3 times last week @ 1 mi.

Saturday night we went to the beach to watch the meteor shower. Didn't see any meteors, but did walk on the beach. It was my first time since before I had a "minor" cva in 1998. Haven't really trusted my balance since, and the sand is unstable. Also, the sand kind of swallows my cane (used for balance). But the lights from the pier and the hotels were making it hard to really see the sky, so we walked out on the sand to get a better view. My daughter loaned me her arm for support. When we got past the dry sand, it was firm and fine. It is a small thing, I know, but it was so good to me that we went back yesterday and did it again.

Oh, and the 3 times last week--Saturday night was the last.

I have decided to plot my miles on a map and see how far I can get by New Year. Wish me luck!
  • Topflyte
    Topflyte Posts: 5 Member
    All is moving steadily, I will start this Insanity work out monday and ride it out till April 30th. I am motivated to reach my goal of 225pds. Currently at 263pds.