p90x & Insanity

Options
AshleeEP4
AshleeEP4 Posts: 26 Member
Hello all,

I got p90x about 3 years ago and have been on and off the program. Then I saw Insanity and bought that, and have been on and off that for 2 years. I also bought 2 dvds from Rock'n Body just to change it up a bit. In college I gained 40lbs and lost 10 only. I just had my wedding and want to get in shape for our honeymoon. Soon to be graduating, I want to lose that 40lbs and another 30lbs to be considered a healthy weight. I would do the programs for about 2 weeks max, individually and at separate times and then give up for some reason? I want to start with the Insanity program for October, I am sick of giving up!! Support and Motivation could possibly help. Wish me luck :)

Replies

• Dont_Eat_Me
    Dont_Eat_Me Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Send me a message if you want to join me and my friend. Keeping a small group and starting p90x classic next sunday oct 14th
  • MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Options
    I have been on and off p90x for the past 2 years and have Insanity still waiting to be used haha! So I am in the same boat as you. However, I have a good metabolism and haven't really gained a lot of weight back in that time, luckily. But still wanting to committ and stick to the program and work my way up to Insanity. Feel free to add me as a friend for support.
  • McCarthy6
    McCarthy6 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 11 of P90x. Weight is dropping right off...crazy hard workouts. If you want to friend me for extra support that would be great.