Mom of 6 year old PDD-NOS - lost 50+ lbs

Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a 34 year old mom and wife living in Alabama who enjoys lifting weights, crossfit, and loathes with every fiber of my being, running.

I followed the EAS Body for Life programming and went on to venture in to NPC Bikini competitions and now am a consultant for IsAgenix as well as working a full time job. I chose IsAgenix because of autism, actually. We put my son on a GF/CF diet initially (his blood tests came back as negative to that allergy) but in so doing, it turned me on to meal replacements. I didn't want to put him on pediasure as some of my friends were doing with their special needs children - I didn't like that it wasn't casein free, has artificial flavors.

My friends love this place and I hope to meet some wonderful people who share in the same goals.

After my son, I was 184 lbs and was able to take the weight off and keep it off for now 5 years (started losing when he was one).

Glad to have this group. I hate having to "explain" things and know there won't be judgement here. Thanks to whomever started this group!

Katie