Good morning!!

Options
Hey everyone! So, how are you guys? How was your last week?
I gotta say, I worked my booty off, and killed my workouts last week.:happy: Eating, well, it was just okay. I have been some thinking about what I feel like my problem is with food. And I think I found my answer.
I normally drink my Shakeology for Breakfast, eat good most of the day, then the evening comes. Sometimes we are outside late and I don't wanna cook, so we eat something simple, or I get so busy I don't eat much, or anything til later, then I'm starving before bed. And my healthy habits go out the window!!
So, I'm going to have my Shakology for dinner, along with a salad.....a nice big huge salad (I love salads) so that should fill me up! If I get hungry before bed, I can have a small bowl of cereal, or another shake (if I don't mix it with anything it can be just 140 calories and it fills me up)
So, that's my plan. Maybe switching it up will help......and I'm starting week 11 of Less Mills PUMP. I'm in phase 3.....4 more weeks to go!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

How was your week? Anyone need help/advice/more support?? Check in when you can!:heart:

Replies

• shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    So far so good! Ran a 5k yesterday (Color Me Rad) and it was PURE AWESOMESAUCE. Will take and post measurements later :)
  • hollyrunner
    hollyrunner Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    So awesome you ran in the Color me Rad 5K...I'm doing that one February in Miami and taking my grandgirls with me. Was it as much fun as it looks?? Looks like a blast!!
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Oh it was totally a blast and I cannot wait to do it again!!!