Happy (almost) October!

Options
hotpickles
hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to give a shout out to everyone here. Kind of been a rough past month or so, but I'm looking forward to October! Going to try and find new hobbies and activities this month. Going to be more positive, not let things get to me, maybe try meditation (someone suggested this).

How's everyone else doing?

Replies

• JWmovin4ward
    JWmovin4ward Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Have to admit it's been a crappy kinda of year.... but in saying that I've lost weight & got healthier/fitter along the way.... they are the 2 positives for me... I have discovered that exercise is a great time filler... when yousuddenly have more time on your hands.

I am trying to see the glass as being half full & not half empty.... it's hard at times, but I'll will get there! :D (Alot of adjusting still to be done...)

I have discovered that I love a good workout that leaves me dripping with sweat, red faced & totally buggered! lol And if it includes boxing I'm loving it even more....

looking forward to a little getaway in a week & 1/2, a change of scenery will do me good & I can't wait to see the reaction of thoses who haven't seen me for a while!