Day 1/ let's log completed workouts here!

Options
carcona
carcona Posts: 19 Member
Day one and I'm done....until tomorrow. felt great to actually getting my butt out of bed and get her done that is the challenge for me!
Good luck everyone!

Replies

• kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    L1D1 DONE!

Boy. I was really excited about starting all morning but couldn't work out until I put my daughter down to nap. Then half way through the first strength set I felt a wee bit sick! I haven't workout out for 2 weeks as I've been ill and Jillian sure hit me hard!

Here's hoping I find tomorrow a bit easier!
  • Varibaby
    Varibaby Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    L1D1 done!!!! Woohoo!
  • Chinadorian
    Chinadorian Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm doing mine tonight! Cant wait! Especially since yesterday was a cheat day.

Anyone know how many calories are burned during her first session???
  • lewis350
    Options
    My HRM showed 164 calorie burn
  • puckers82
    puckers82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done!! I haven't worked out for about 2 weeks due to resting an injury and i felt it! Im also feeling it doing the stairs already!

My HRM showed i burned 273, i did the more advanced versions.
  • angielovesherfamily
    Options
    L1D1 DONE! ouch lol...
    Good luck everyone..you can do it!:happy:
  • Bella_DiVine
    Bella_DiVine Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    L1D1 done :-)

Have a feeling I'll be sore tomorrow. Well done everyone whose done it!
  • i_like_snow
    i_like_snow Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Just finished day one and I feel like jello. I will probably skip tomorrow because I know I'll be WAY to sore. I'll probably hit the treadmill for a few mins instead. Glad to have started though!
  • kirapewonka16
    kirapewonka16 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 1 or Level 1 and holy balls am I sweating!! I feel amazing though really pushed myself and can't wait to see the end results from my dedication!! :)
  • Timkoetta
    Timkoetta Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Finished it this morning...by the third circuit I was exhausted. I can't believe how out of shape I am now!! That shocked me and scared me. Wake up call for sure! A year ago I could have knocked out that 20 minute workout with heavy weights with no problem...it makes me glad I started this with you guys!

By the end of level one we are going to breeze through it! :happy: :wink:
  • Timkoetta
    Timkoetta Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I felt like jello as well when I finished. I didnt want to lift my arms up for the first half of the day. It will wear off and the best thing to relieve soreness is to workout...seriously. You should do it tomorrow and if it is too difficult lower the weight or use no weight.

Don't skip after your first day, you have to push through and it will get much easier...you will see.:smile:
  • Mini_Medic
    Mini_Medic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    L1D1 completed here! It was a challenge but I felt so alive afterwards, and I can't wait to see the transformation in my body that I know will happen because i can feel it!
  • arieswissmiss
    Options
    Woo hoo! Day 1 complete. It's such a great way to start October. I'm a sweaty mess but I feel like I got out a lot of stagnant energy. Great job everyone! See you tommorrow.
  • butterflyfairy2
    butterflyfairy2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done and out of the way!!!
    Great job ladies. We can do this. :)
  • belliesmom
    Options
    L1D1 complete! Crazy how half way through I thought I wasn't going to be able to finish. But I pushed through it like Jillian said, and towards the end I felt so energized! I know that I will be very sore tomorrow but I will do it! We are well on our way to being shredded!
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    L1D1 in the books. I've started it so many times I know what to expect. Sweaty and tired now, and I'll probably feel pretty sore tomorrow, I try to do all the advanced moves except for the pushups, because my arms are weak, hopefully by the end of this 30ds I can do them military style. MFP says I burned around 290 calories, I'll take that! Off to the kitchen for a protein shake, maybe that will keep me from getting so sore this time around!

Edited to say:I firmly believe that jumping jacks are the devil, or invented by some evil man, because NO woman would ever think up something like jumping jacks. Just sayin'.
  • Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Day 1 complete!!! We have this ladies we only have 29 days left. Don't give up now, You have to push threw the soreness and realize it was only 20 minutes out of your whole day and we can all do that. :)
  • Tisch1985
    Tisch1985 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    L1D1 Done!!

I realy didn't feel like doing it but i did it anyway. She realy kicked my but!! and i hurt my knee doing this. I hope it will get better!
  • autovatic
    autovatic Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I did my L1D1 first this this morning, and man, I felt it in my shoulders all day. I hate that I'm doing wussy push ups, but hopefully I will seriously improve on that in the next 30 days! Great job, everyone. :)
  • pumpkinbabes
    Options
    So glad I joined the group. This is definitely motivating. I just finished e work out and half way into I. Started thinking am I really g Nona do this for the next month Lolol. Then I remembered everyone else who would be pushing through this and told myself lets go hard!! Mission complete. :3